ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>In the mood for a festive celebration Christmas!
HonestChieffan 11:35 AM 11-23-2018
I was going to wait but with a big winter storm headed in and a return to Christmas like weather, why not, right?

There are many great classics and will be sure to enjoy them over the next few weeks. But here is a newcomer to Christmas music...great voice and really well done, I have the new album and it's worth the price!

Christmas music and festive times putting up decorations, a fire in fireplace and snow falling outside is just perfect. 32 days till we celebrate the birth of the Savior!! We are all blessed!!


[Reply]
Easy 6 11:36 AM 11-23-2018
TRUMP
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 11:48 AM 11-23-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
TRUMP

Puts a smile on your face doesn't he....Donald is the anti-Grinch!
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:55 AM 11-23-2018
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Puts a smile on your face doesn't he....Donald is the anti-Grinch!
To be perfectly honest, he has been pissing me off lately

But I'll not ruin your thread further :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:26 PM 11-23-2018
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Puts a smile on your face doesn't he....Donald is the anti-Grinch!
He's been very good to the Pentagon, Israel and his rich donors.


He's been a grinch to those who actually supported him the most.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 12:29 PM 11-23-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
To be perfectly honest, he has been pissing me off lately

But I'll not ruin your thread further :-)

It is cool, the world of CP cant ruin Christmas. Now go make that sausage.

I did find something I know you may enjoy:

http://www.swedishfood.com/?fbclid=I...Q5ljyh4NhfsGn0
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:33 PM 11-23-2018
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
It is cool, the world of CP cant ruin Christmas. Now go make that sausage.

I did find something I know you may enjoy:

http://www.swedishfood.com/?fbclid=I...Q5ljyh4NhfsGn0
You know what, I've got a mind to pick something from that list to add to Christmas dinner... supposed to go quail and pheasant hunting with a buddy sunday, maybe if we get a pheasant I could do those pheasant burgers :-)

If not that, then something else...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:20 PM 11-23-2018
Christmas sucks with HCF around to celebrate it. No one enjoys a Baphomet or Beezlebub.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:43 PM 11-23-2018
Happy Hanukkah HCf
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:59 PM 11-23-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Christmas sucks with HCF around to celebrate it. No one enjoys a Baphomet or Beezlebub.
Shame on you, let him have a drama free Christmas thread
[Reply]
listopencil 04:13 PM 11-23-2018

[Reply]
listopencil 04:16 PM 11-23-2018

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:23 PM 11-23-2018
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:33 PM 11-23-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Shame on you, let him have a drama free Christmas thread
No.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:39 PM 11-23-2018
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Happy Hanukkah HCf
:-) :-)

Actually he'll probably be celebrating this: Madonna enacts Baphomet celebration.


[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up