ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 224
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Midterms 2018 Mega Thread
Taco John 09:16 PM 10-21-2018
We get started with a shot across the bow of the Democrats by the president.

All levels of government and Law Enforcement are watching carefully for VOTER FRAUD, including during EARLY VOTING. Cheat at your own peril. Violators will be subject to maximum penalties, both civil and criminal!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 21, 2018

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:50 AM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
PB is an outspoken critic so I'd like to hear what he advocates as an alternative to the dysfunctional status quo.
I've been clear what he should do: Admit the truth: he is powerless. He cannot deliver the promises on immigration, deportation, the wall, anything. Just. Say. It.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:55 AM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I've been clear what he should do: Admit the truth: he is powerless. He cannot deliver the promises on immigration, deportation, the wall, anything. Just. Say. It.
His power is limited. That's the way of a Constitutional system. I take it you don't think he can do anything (other than speak certain PB approved words). If so, isn't your criticism somewhat dishonest?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:58 AM 10-23-2018
Awesome news. This is a breakthrough. We all know now he can't do anything on the very issue that won him the primary and was a major factor in the general. Now that the facade is over, the electorate can be better informed on what issues he CAN impact:

1. Pentagon pigouts
2. MuhTaxCuts
3. SCOTUS
4. Farting around in Jerusalem moving embassies and shit
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:59 AM 10-23-2018
If it's a matter of money, Mexico is going to pay for it anyway, so what's the hold up?
[Reply]
patteeu 12:00 PM 10-23-2018
Awesome news. This is a breakthrough. We all know now he can't do anything on the very issue that won him the primary and was a major factor in the general. Now that the facade is over, the electorate can be better informed on what issues he CAN impact:

1. Pentagon pigouts
2. MuhTaxCuts
3. SCOTUS
4. Farting around in Jerusalem moving embassies and shit
He's been great on all 4 of those. Pretty impressive.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:01 PM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
He's been great on all 4 of those. Pretty impressive.
Exactly. Looks like we've reached agreement on his need (and frankly the party's need) to drop any future discussion re: immigration.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:01 PM 10-23-2018
We all know now he can't do anything on the very issue
...you pleading ignorance? or just playing both sides of the fence?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:03 PM 10-23-2018
Exactly. Looks like we've reached agreement on his need (and frankly the party's need) to drop any future discussion re: immigration.
Oh I must have missed it where the President can use the Governments budget without approval from congress......
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:05 PM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Oh I must have missed it where the President can use the Governments budget without approval from congress......
Nobody ever said Trump didn't need the GOPe to pass all his awful legislation. Peas in a pod. Hopefully they're all gone by 2020.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:05 PM 10-23-2018
Ok, PB's spamming of pretty much every thread has just gotten too stupid to continue reading. Time for a break from that nonsense.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:46 PM 10-23-2018
That makes no sense at all. Of course there's need to continue "discussion". Politics is largely about persuasion. Not your strong point, I know.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:06 PM 10-23-2018
Sure, debate it all you want. I (and as you'll find out soon, more folks than you want to believe) will vote straight ticket Dem until a resolution is reached. Get a wall or slash immigration and they'll have earned my vote
[Reply]
patteeu 01:09 PM 10-23-2018
Sure, debate it all you want. I (and as you'll find out soon, more folks than you want to believe) will vote straight ticket Dem until a resolution is reached. Get a wall or slash immigration and they'll have earned my vote
You and people like you have always been a big part of the problem.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:14 PM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
...you pleading ignorance? or just playing both sides of the fence?
That's what I thought.

He hasn't given up on the wall. He continually brings it up (which you ignore) ..this caravan might be what pushes it forward.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:22 PM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
That's what I thought.

He hasn't given up on the wall. He continually brings it up (which you ignore) ..this caravan might be what pushes it forward.
I gave up on everything in March, buddy. I thought I was really straightforward about it. It's over and it's never happening. Dems will own the House in a month anyway.

I'll give you 1% chance of it happening just because I can't predict the future. If it happens I promise I'll give you credit and issue a mea culpa. Until then I'm pulling all (D) in a few weeks.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 224
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up