ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 481
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Meme Contest
FanOfRED 12:40 PM 01-25-2017
http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2...ion-gigapixel/

This should be fun. Hopefully this will lighten the mood a little in this forum.

Where's Waldo meets Make Your Own Meme, politics style.
Attached: bush.PNG (426.4 KB) 
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:47 PM 02-07-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
They must be one of the blue dots. :-)



Do I need to post a pic of Trump v. Clinton election rally? Maybe conservatives don't feel the need to send our kids into the streets to kick-over newspaper boxes. But hey, y'all have Hollyweird stumping for you too.
That picture was from last weekend, not during the election. Had nothing to do with Clinton. All you left wing and right wing idiots need to just move on. Trumps our president, even though the majority of the population doesn't approve of him. Both statements are facts and it's useless arguing over it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:54 PM 02-07-2017
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
That picture was from last weekend, not during the election. Had nothing to do with Clinton. All you left wing and right wing idiots need to just move on. Trumps our president, even though the majority of the population doesn't approve of him. Both statements are facts and it's useless arguing over it.
Remove the 5-8 million votes cast for Hillary by illegals, and clearly majority of Americans DO approve of him.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:20 PM 02-07-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Remove the 5-8 million votes cast for Hillary by illegals, and clearly majority of Americans DO approve of him.
I guess I didn't think of it that way. Sorry, I deleted my facebook a long time ago so it's hard for me to access all the fake news sites nowadays.
[Reply]
Munson 05:03 AM 02-08-2017

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:59 AM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
That picture was from last weekend, not during the election. Had nothing to do with Clinton. All you left wing and right wing idiots need to just move on. Trumps our president, even though the majority of the population doesn't approve of him. Both statements are facts and it's useless arguing over it.
:-) yea they only approve of his policies.

Talk about needing to move on, seems like you might want to get on down the road.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:09 AM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-) yea they only approve of his policies.

Talk about needing to move on, seems like you might want to get on down the road.
Right. That's why he was the fastest president in history to reach a majority disapproval rating. You don't hear him bragging about that record though, so it must not be true.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 09:16 AM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Right. That's why he was the fastest president in history to reach a majority disapproval rating. You don't hear him bragging about that record though, so it must not be true.
I don't know how it couldn't be true, the election pole results were all spot on.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:20 AM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Right. That's why he was the fastest president in history to reach a majority disapproval rating. You don't hear him bragging about that record though, so it must not be true.
#Butdempolls

Originally Posted by :
Traditional phone polls that use live interviewers — including some of the most trusted polls in politics and media — report limited support for Trump and the controversial executive orders he’s signed. But automated phone and Internet-based surveys tell a different story. Once the element of anonymity is added, the president’s approval ratings suddenly look a lot better.


It’s reigniting the campaign debate over whether pollsters are accurately measuring Trump’s popularity — or the breadth of support for his policies. The White House is already seizing on the issue, and forcefully pushing back against the early narrative that the president is suffering from historically bad polling numbers.

At Friday’s White House press briefing, when asked to comment on a newly-released CBS News poll — conducted by live interviewers — which put Trump’s approval rating at only 40 percent, press secretary Sean Spicer was ready with an alternate data point.

“I think there’s also a Rasmussen poll that showed he had a 51-percent approval rating,” Spicer replied sharply.

In referring to an automated poll that put the president’s popularity in the black, Spicer actually understated Trump’s level of support. According to Rasmussen Reports’ most recent survey released Friday, 54 percent of likely voters approved of the president’s job performance.

The debate is a flashback to last fall’s election — in which Trump ran ahead of his poll numbers, particularly in the Upper Midwest states that propelled him to victory. And just like during the campaign season, there’s evidence suggesting that Americans may be less willing to admit they support the president and his actions if they are talking to another person on the phone, compared to polls completed with the anonymity of the internet or an automated phone interface.

“I think you’re getting two things,” said John McLaughlin, a Republican pollster who worked for Trump during the campaign. “One, the online surveys, people are more likely to put in an honest answer because they’re not speaking to a human being.”

McLaughlin notes there are other differences. Some polls, like Rasmussen Reports, survey likely voters, though it isn’t clear in which election the respondents are likely to vote. The POLITICO/Morning Consult poll is conducted among registered voters, while Gallup and CNN/ORC survey all adults.

Generally, polls of all adults are more Democratic-leaning, while likely-voter polls tilt more toward Republicans. Self-identified Republicans have been more likely to turn out in recent elections than their counterparts in the other party.
Man this seems familiar, where have I heard this story before?:-)

Oh yea it was the ELECTION.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:30 AM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
#Butdempolls



Man this seems familiar, where have I heard this story before?:-)

Oh yea it was the ELECTION.
I'm just curious where you are getting the assumption that the majority of the country approves of his policies? Yes, polls are flawed, but what is making you say it's the other way around? Do you actually have anything to show the country is behind his policies? I just can't find anything to support your argument. I even checked Fox News.

All I see are large crowds gathering around the world to show there disapproval of these policies and this group of 8 people that rallied together to show there support. Let me guess, it's all fake news and the media is just adding a bunch of CGI affects to make the crowds seem like something they're not.

Be interested to see a link to support your argument. All that story showed me is that Trump supporters are nothing but Internet warriors. This site showed me that a long time ago.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:36 AM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by POND_OF_STUPID:
I'm just curious where you are getting the assumption that the majority of the country approves of his policies? Yes, polls are flawed, but what is making you say it's the other way around? Do you actually have anything to show the country is behind his policies? I just can't find anything to support your argument. I even checked Fox News.

All I see are large crowds gathering around the world to show there disapproval of these policies and this group of 8 people that rallied together to show there support. Let me guess, it's all fake news and the media is just adding a bunch of CGI affects to make the crowds seem like something they're not.

Be interested to see a link to support your argument. All that story showed me is that Trump supporters are nothing but Internet warriors. This site showed me that a long time ago.
Calling you a dumbass is way to kind. So I'll call you a stupid fuck instead.
As to your question. 3 branches of government and over 2/3rds of the states are now in the hands of the GOP.
Because America disagrees with Trump policys.

Dumbass
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:40 AM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Calling you a dumbass is way to kind. So I'll call you a stupid **** instead.
As to your question. 3 branches of government and over 2/3rds of the states are now in the hands of the GOP.
Because America disagrees with Trump policys.

Dumbass
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:54 AM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I'm just curious where you are getting the assumption that the majority of the country approves of his policies? Yes, polls are flawed, but what is making you say it's the other way around? Do you actually have anything to show the country is behind his policies? I just can't find anything to support your argument. I even checked Fox News.

All I see are large crowds gathering around the world to show there disapproval of these policies and this group of 8 people that rallied together to show there support. Let me guess, it's all fake news and the media is just adding a bunch of CGI affects to make the crowds seem like something they're not.

Be interested to see a link to support your argument. All that story showed me is that Trump supporters are nothing but Internet warriors. This site showed me that a long time ago.
Originally Posted by :
Fifty-five percent of registered voters said they approve of the immigration order, while 38 percent disapprove, according to the national Morning Consult/POLITICO survey conducted Feb. 2 through Feb. 4. Thirty-five percent of voters strongly approve of the ban that was first implemented on Jan. 27.
.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:22 AM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Right. That's why he was the fastest president in history to reach a majority disapproval rating. You don't hear him bragging about that record though, so it must not be true.
Who thought coming in and fixing so many of the problems that slacking-off for 8 years, was going to lead to people being happy. Like people heading back to the gym, some just don't want the sore abs. In other cases, Hollywood and other SJW freaks, they're just worried that we might be headed back on course and, well, that bothers them. And those rather small group of freaks have never been ones to be quiet.

So it's not surprise that he's not winning popularity contests with some of the people, but I'm willing to bet those numbers are as fake and wrong as the numbers we read for 18 months about how Hillary was going to win.
[Reply]
Fairplay 11:25 AM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I guess I didn't think of it that way. Sorry, I deleted my facebook a long time ago so it's hard for me to access all the fake news sites nowadays.
Turn on CNN.
[Reply]
eDave 11:49 AM 02-08-2017

[Reply]
Page 9 of 481
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up