ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Is Austinchief okay with a mod deleting 10 billion posts on his forum?
Phobia 05:29 PM 08-08-2016
This is terrible and I'm all angry and stuff.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:34 PM 08-09-2016
I never said Trump was done.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:36 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I'll give you two guesses.
I'm not a good guesser. You'll simply have to reveal your supposition to me.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:38 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
Here's a group photo of all the CP'ers eagerly awaiting AustinChief to release the DC threads!
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Phobia is going to release the DC threads. Try to keep up.
Originally Posted by scho63:
Do you suffer from poor reading comprehension and relating time in a sequence of events? :-)
One of us does indeed suffer from poor reading comprehension.

I think it's you, but I am willing to be convinced otherwise. Please explain how it's me.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:15 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
Dont restore this is a good thing in fact it should be setup to dump the crap every Sunday at 11:59 pm. Wash the solid waste down once a week.
If you don't like it here, why don't you leave? We could kill two birds with one stone that way.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:19 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
If you don't like it here, why don't you leave? We could kill two birds with one stone that way.
Now, leave scurvvy alone. He's consistently stupid and criminally ignorant. But he's part of the fabric.

I'd miss reading his sentences preambles.
[Reply]
Fairplay 01:20 PM 08-09-2016
BRC had threads get deleted that had hundreds of posts in them. Those were his pride and joy and now they are gone.

He likes to brag about things he has just look at his avatar it has look what I own written all over it.

BRC is in angry mode.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:30 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
BRC had threads get deleted that had hundreds of posts in them. Those were his pride and joy and now they are gone.

He likes to brag about things he has just look at his avatar it has look what I own written all over it.

BRC is in angry mode.
We need people who start threads and generate interest. That's one of the roles BRC plays here. I hate to start threads so I'm thankful when someone else does it, even when there's bias and trolling involved.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:33 PM 08-09-2016
We need people who start threads and generate interest. That's one of the roles BRC plays here. I hate to start threads so I'm thankful when someone else does it, even when there's bias and trolling involved.

And a few of those threads he obviously put a ton of work into.
[Reply]
srvy 01:34 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Now, leave scurvvy alone. He's consistently stupid and criminally ignorant. But he's part of the fabric.

I'd miss reading his sentences preambles.
Old Billy the drunk Irish awoke from his hangover did you check if you shat yourself.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Donger 01:35 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
And a few of those threads he obviously put a ton of work into.
Ouch. That's harsh.
[Reply]
srvy 01:41 PM 08-09-2016
Yep those hand size thread are the best. I think we all should require scans of our hands to post in hear.
[Reply]
srvy 01:46 PM 08-09-2016
Old drunk fat ass Willy gets exhausted if he has to read anything longer than hello.
[Reply]
RubberSponge 01:54 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
Old Billy the drunk Irish awoke from his hangover did you check if you shat yourself.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
I woke up from a nap, read your words sober and came away with you being a tad bit angry and vindictive style poster. Empathy is usually not something you show.

I smoked a joint of ChemDawg. Read it again and came away with the same impression. Point is, either this sample of ChemDawg I was given wasn't that great. Or even pot can't help make you look better. Either way, not a good thing.
[Reply]
srvy 02:00 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
I woke up from a nap, read your words sober and came away with you being a tad bit angry and vindictive style poster. Empathy is usually not something you show.

I smoked a joint of ChemDawg. Read it again and came away with the same impression. Point is, either this sample of ChemDawg I was given wasn't that great. Or even pot can't help make you look better. Either way, not a good thing.
What a dipshit
[Reply]
srvy 02:02 PM 08-09-2016
Wow if your gonna rip someone at least do a good job of it. I feel I just got slapped by a sissy in a hissy fit.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up