ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Is Austinchief okay with a mod deleting 10 billion posts on his forum?
Phobia 05:29 PM 08-08-2016
This is terrible and I'm all angry and stuff.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:30 AM 08-09-2016
If he nukes the forum we'll lose "9/11 was an Inside Job" by Taco John. That would be a global tragedy.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:14 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If he nukes the forum we'll lose "9/11 was an Inside Job" by Taco John. That would be a global tragedy.
HoC migration prior to the nuke?
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:51 AM 08-09-2016
There's no chance the forum gets nuked, but if it does, it sure robs us a ton of opportunity to hold people accountable for their past bullshit.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:14 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I have no idea what you are talking about.

I do know you have been crying like a little bitch since the first threads got deleted.
It was a general comment about the level of rage we are starting to see from the Trump supporters.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:19 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
There's no chance the forum gets nuked, but if it does, it sure robs us a ton of opportunity to hold people accountable for their past bullshit.
The way some posters are begging Phobia not to restore the old posts makes one wonder why they even bother to post on an Internet forum. They are obviously ashamed of their posting history.

In their defense, if 90% of my posts had been "Trump is teh awesome", I'd be ashamed too.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:25 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
The way some posters are begging Phobia not to restore the old posts makes one wonder why they even bother to post on an Internet forum. They are obviously ashamed of their posting history.

In their defense, if 90% of my posts had been "Trump is teh awesome", I'd be ashamed too.
Lmao, OOoooOOOoook
[Reply]
srvy 11:29 AM 08-09-2016

You do flush your toilet after a crap? Thats what you do with DC treat it like filthy crap.

The garbage gets dumped once a week and so should DC.
[Reply]
scho63 11:46 AM 08-09-2016
I have a strong feeling a few of the DC posters are now in therapy. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 11:52 AM 08-09-2016
Here's a group photo of all the CP'ers eagerly awaiting AustinChief to release the DC threads!

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:54 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
You do flush your toilet after a crap? Thats what you do with DC treat it like filthy crap.

The garbage gets dumped once a week and so should DC.
Those who shit out the filthy crap are the ones who keep begging Phobia not to restore the DC forum.

Pro tip: Don't post anything you're ashamed of, and don't be ashamed of anything you post. If you would start making posts that were at least a little bit coherent, you wouldn't be so hell-bent to get them erased forever.

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:55 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
Here's a group photo of all the CP'ers eagerly awaiting AustinChief to release the DC threads!
Phobia is going to release the DC threads. Try to keep up.

[Reply]
Easy 6 11:57 AM 08-09-2016
Lex is such a self important homo
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:00 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Lex is such a self important homo
Self-important? Yeah, probably.

Homo? I'm going to have to say "no" on that one. NTTAWT
[Reply]
scho63 12:04 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
Phobia is going to release the DC threads. Try to keep up.
Do you suffer from poor reading comprehension and relating time in a sequence of events? :-)

[Reply]
srvy 12:18 PM 08-09-2016
Those who shit out the filthy crap are the ones who keep begging Phobia not to restore the DC forum.

Pro tip: Don't post anything you're ashamed of, and don't be ashamed of anything you post. If you would start making posts that were at least a little bit coherent, you wouldn't be so hell-bent to get them erased forever.

Sounds like you have a high opinion of your crap.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up