ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Is Austinchief okay with a mod deleting 10 billion posts on his forum?
Phobia 05:29 PM 08-08-2016
This is terrible and I'm all angry and stuff.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:28 AM 08-09-2016
:-)

A little humility never killed anybody, Phil. I have no idea why you would need to be diametrically opposed to owning up to your shit and promising to do better.
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:32 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:

Phobia didn't delete shit today. You don't have to be a mod to figure that out. All he did was move all of the threads in the DC forum to a different forum that we don't have permission to view. I guess he thought this would cause general panic, wailing, and much gnashing of teeth.

I've always enjoyed the debates in the DC forum, and I would prefer to see the threads moved back to a place where we can all see them. But if they aren't ever moved back, I suspect life will go on.

Austinchief, if you want to clean this place up and make this a site you can be proud of, you should make me a ****ing moderator. I'll kick ass and take names.

:-) ok

Enjoy!
[Reply]
Bowser 12:33 AM 08-09-2016

[Reply]
Taco John 12:43 AM 08-09-2016
It's like Trump already won or something... What's going on around this place?
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:47 AM 08-09-2016
Phobia has decided that instead of earnestly admitting fault and promising to do better, he's going full False Bravado by fucking with the forum even more under the guise of sarcastic trolling.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:50 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Black4Bernie:
Phobia has decided that instead of earnestly admitting fault and promising to do better, he's going full False Bravado by fucking with the forum even more under the guise of sarcastic trolling.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:53 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Phobia has decided that instead of earnestly admitting fault and promising to do better, he's going full False Bravado by ****ing with the forum even more under the guise of sarcastic trolling.
Nothing is gone, goof. I'm never even here. I'll restore your beloved dc tomorrow
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:58 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Nothing is gone, goof. I'm never even here. I'll restore your beloved dc tomorrow
Or it's just a kind of interesting place to chitchat on this site when the football talk isn't in full gear.

And it's kind of a drag to have those conversations when mods feel they have to exert their political opinions through moderating, instead of through discussion like the rest of us.

That's not unreasonable.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 01:01 AM 08-09-2016
"Maybe if I delete a bunch MORE stuff then undelete that stuff....people will forget about the other stuff I deleted that I can't undelete "

Hurr Durr
[Reply]
listopencil 01:17 AM 08-09-2016
Or it's just a kind of interesting place to chitchat on this site when the football talk isn't in full gear.

And it's kind of a drag to have those conversations when mods feel they have to exert their political opinions through moderating, instead of through discussion like the rest of us.

That's not unreasonable.
To be honest, this sub forum probably does need a bleach and battery acid douche/enema. But at least people are getting their anxieties out by typing on a keyboard instead of shooting each other. I guess that's a positive.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:28 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
To be honest, this sub forum probably does need a bleach and battery acid douche/enema. But at least people are getting their anxieties out by typing on a keyboard instead of shooting each other. I guess that's a positive.
Say what you will, but there's not a lot of political forums like this one. Political forums tend to be very monolithic -- this one does have a decent mixture of people from across the political spectrum.

The worst of the worst, the ones that truly bring the vitriol or are truly unreasonable, can be easily managed by placing them on ignore or just literally ignoring them. The rest can be reasoned with, or at least talked with.

I'm not saying the forum is perfect -- I've advocated for elevated moderation in this forum to improve its tone, which is the #1 reason people hate it, and was heartily voted down. So people primarily hate this forum for its vitriol, but don't want it to change -- I have no idea. But I'm pretty sure people aren't wanting the mods to act in a partisan manner.
[Reply]
headsnap 05:30 AM 08-09-2016
I'm not saying the forum is perfect -- I've advocated for elevated moderation in this forum to improve its tone, which is the #1 reason people hate it, and was heartily voted down. So people primarily hate this forum for its vitriol, but don't want it to change -- I have no idea. But I'm pretty sure people aren't wanting the mods to act in a partisan manner.
so you speak for the people now?

this forum isn't for those people...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:46 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Please don't. This forum needed a douching.
[Reply]
DaveNull 06:01 AM 08-09-2016
Make DC Great Again!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:08 AM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
Looks like the Melania Trump nudes were actually a really a bad internet virus that wiped out all the DC threads!
So...... you're saying Melania has AIDS?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up