ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Is Austinchief okay with a mod deleting 10 billion posts on his forum?
Phobia 05:29 PM 08-08-2016
This is terrible and I'm all angry and stuff.
[Reply]
Msmith 06:52 PM 08-08-2016
When I clicked the forum and I looked at the threads, I thought I was in the Chargers forum. I backed out and clicked again, and the harsh reality slowly sank in.

ALL MY FAVORITE THREADS ARE GONE!!!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:54 PM 08-08-2016
You've single-handedly wiped out the entirety of BEP and Baby Lee's posts on CP. Well done.
[Reply]
underEJ 06:58 PM 08-08-2016
Over an hour later...

still laughing. Epic nothingness.
[Reply]
srvy 07:06 PM 08-08-2016

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:22 PM 08-08-2016
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You've single-handedly wiped out the entirety of BRC's posts on CP. Well done.
Fixed.
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:38 PM 08-08-2016
This forum is actually the one place where some posters get any rebuttal to the **** they hear on talk radio, read on drudge, and watch on Fox all day. It is the one thing that pierces the bubble. Hopefully it doesn't die.

When I talk to my parents they literally have never even heard counter-arguments to the conservative media they exclusively consume. They look at me like a dog that heard a weird noise.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:41 PM 08-08-2016
Let it burn.

[Reply]
Gonzo 07:42 PM 08-08-2016
Holy fucking shit. He did. He actually fucking pulled the trigger.

Phil, you're going down swinging my friend.
[Reply]
srvy 07:44 PM 08-08-2016
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
This forum is actually the one place where some posters get any rebuttal to the **** they hear on talk radio, read on drudge, and watch on Fox all day. It is the one thing that pierces the bubble. Hopefully it doesn't die.

When I talk to my parents they literally have never even heard counter-arguments to the conservative media they exclusively consume. They look at me like a dog that heard a weird noise.
:-) Someone needs to find a life in the real world.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:53 PM 08-08-2016
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
"The shit we hear on talk radio", lol... you do mean one of the very last conservative media bastions, right?

In a world where ABC, CBS, NBC, HuffPo, WaPo, MSNBC, CNBC, CNN, NYT, Chicago Trib, Reuters, AP, Salon, Esquire, GQ, Rolling Stone, National Review, War is Boring, Politico, The Hill, Hello Giggles, whatever shit Kristol is selling and everyone else under the literal sun is 110% ALL ABOUT Hillary Clinton... and yet Chiefsplanet is where you get your conservative on?

Of all major media outlets, only Fox News is standing for a conservative voice, you have a literal untold number of places you can hear yourself echoed... as for the Planet, bountiful thanks to the right leaning bent of this place

There, that should end this Peace Craze once and for all
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:56 PM 08-08-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Holy fucking shit. He did. He actually fucking pulled the trigger.

The threads are not just hidden?
[Reply]
D2112 08:01 PM 08-08-2016
Originally Posted by Phobia:
You are obviously a mouth breather and a window licker. Lick it.
Oh you are so getting neg repped for that, you despicable tyrant.
[Reply]
D2112 08:03 PM 08-08-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Hey kid, you having problems keeping up with what's going on again?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:04 PM 08-08-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Holy ****ing shit. He did. He actually ****ing pulled the trigger.

:-)

Phobia didn't delete shit today. You don't have to be a mod to figure that out. All he did was move all of the threads in the DC forum to a different forum that we don't have permission to view. I guess he thought this would cause general panic, wailing, and much gnashing of teeth.

I've always enjoyed the debates in the DC forum, and I would prefer to see the threads moved back to a place where we can all see them. But if they aren't ever moved back, I suspect life will go on.

Austinchief, if you want to clean this place up and make this a site you can be proud of, you should make me a ****ing moderator. I'll kick ass and take names.

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:06 PM 08-08-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Of course they are just hidden. Check your post count. Check your positive and negative reps. The threads are still there. We just don't have permission to view them.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up