ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Is Austinchief okay with a mod deleting 10 billion posts on his forum?
Phobia 05:29 PM 08-08-2016
This is terrible and I'm all angry and stuff.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:17 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I can link the threads if you want. I started thread a couple years back where I asked why the people here believed DC was such a "cesspool" -- the common adage at the time. Many DC regulars posted in that thread, and there were a few reasons given, but the one overriding reason was that people were generally phenomenal assholes to each other.

I took the issue to the mods, naturally suggesting that DC try out elevated moderating, in order to quell the unnecessary hostility for a trial period. The response -- from Phobia, no less -- was that I should start a poll. If DC wants it, they'll try it.

I started the poll the next day and like 90% of the board said no, excoriating me, largely saying that it would rob the board of its character. A character which, just a few days ago, they all said they couldn't stand. Genius?

Really just the prototype for just doing the same thing for no reason other than it's just how it's always been.

Phobia actually sent me rep saying that it was a fair idea and that he was sorry people were being dicks.

Edit: Actually, in the perfect distillation of how ChiefsPlanet ****s up its moderation of this forum, I actually can't link to those threads right now, because Phobia is being a dick.
90% of the board tells you they want nothing to do with your idea yet you still think you speak for the people here?
That is on a dumb shit level approaching lex luthor levels except that nancy boy wouldn't even garner 10%.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 02:18 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
Sounds like you have a high opinion of your crap.
Well, there is one difference between my crap and your crap.

My crap comes out of a part of my body that is only used for one purpose.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 02:20 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
90% of the board tells you they want nothing to do with your idea yet you still think you speak for the people here?
That is on a dumb shit level approaching lex luthor levels except that nancy boy wouldn't even garner 10%.
Should I start paying rent? I seem to be in your head all the time.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 02:21 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:

Thinking.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:26 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Thinking.

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 02:29 PM 08-09-2016
Thinking.
Nice try, but that would be two things.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 02:31 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
I never said Trump was done.
It is impossible to prove you wrong.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:35 PM 08-09-2016
Thinking.
....you are one kind individual.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 02:40 PM 08-09-2016
Nice try, but that would be two things.
Not for you.
[Reply]
srvy 02:44 PM 08-09-2016

Some people see crap and know it for what it is.

You see your crap and think its a baby ruth.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 03:00 PM 08-09-2016
Some people see crap and know it for what it is.

You see your crap and think its a baby ruth.
You didn't deny that the orifice from which your crap emerges serves dual purposes.

Interesting. :-)
[Reply]
RubberSponge 03:54 PM 08-09-2016
Wow if your gonna rip someone at least do a good job of it. I feel I just got slapped by a sissy in a hissy fit.
Tough guy attitude you got. You're pretty high speed - low drag. The pot is just fine. It's just you that is lame.
[Reply]
srvy 05:01 PM 08-09-2016
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Tough guy attitude you got. You're pretty high speed - low drag. The pot is just fine. It's just you that is lame.

[Reply]
patteeu 05:31 PM 08-09-2016
Yep those hand size thread are the best. I think we all should require scans of our hands to post in hear.
I'm having a hard time remembering the last thread you started that was better.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 06:02 PM 08-09-2016
Those of us with retina displays and unlimited data plans thank you for the extra resolution.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up