ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 154
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 12:11 PM 06-24-2008

[Reply]
Donger 12:11 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:

Oh. In the first picture, he looked like he was walking.

It would appear I was incorrect.
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:12 PM 06-24-2008
Repost.

[Reply]
acesn8s 12:14 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by tooge:
Hey douchebag will you please so some of your kickass riding up in the A highway in Liberty Mo. area? There are a couple of douchebags just like you that do it up my road and I absolutely love acting like I am going to accidentally drive my tractor into the road. I am simply waiting for the day that one of you tools careens out of control and into my ditch, or better yet, my stone columns or a tree. Then while you take your last breaths I can say "man you were cool, was it worth it?"
Or how about "Bet you ain't gonna do that again!"
[Reply]
FAX 12:15 PM 06-24-2008
It's all fun and games until you break your femur in 7 places. Those stainless steel pins are expensive.

FAX
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 12:18 PM 06-24-2008
u guys must not know what having a goodtime is all about. a good time is much more than hallowing out redrums mother on a weeknight after idol!Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
morphius 12:18 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
This is another example of where I think that those signs and stickers with "Save a Life Look Twice" and such should have some fine print that has "except in teh case of those idiots who park thier bike anywhere they please, drive on the shoulder in traffic jams, roll up in front of people at lights, and ride like they were just told the cancer had spread and was untreatable...we hate those ****ers too".
There are some states where it is legal for the bikers to go between the other traffic and move to the front of the line, some states it isn't.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:18 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
Okay, I'm guessing the icky splat on the back of the truck is where a motorcyclist slammed into the back of it.

But, who's the guy in the jeans?
That would be this guy...

http://www.snopes.com/photos/acciden...ash.asp#photo4

EDIT: I see the photos have already been posted. Click the link to read the story, verified true by Snopes.
[Reply]
seclark 12:21 PM 06-24-2008
this thread has taken a turn for the worst...
disturbing pics
sec
[Reply]
FAX 12:22 PM 06-24-2008
Somebody hand me a beer out of the toilet tank.

FAX
[Reply]
acesn8s 12:22 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:

his last thoughts were "this is gonna hurt"
[Reply]
Donger 12:23 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Dartgod:

http://graphics1.snopes.com/photos/a...uckhelmet6.jpg

EDIT: I see the photos have already been posted. Click the second link to read the story, verified true by Snopes.
So, his friend died a week before.

From the same thing.
[Reply]
Fish 12:23 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Dartgod:

http://graphics1.snopes.com/photos/a...uckhelmet6.jpg

EDIT: I see the photos have already been posted. Click the second link to read the story, verified true by Snopes.
These are pictures from a motorcycle accident last week on Highway 169 here in Tulsa. The guy was going over 125 mph around 2 am when he hit the back of the Yellow truck. The truck was going normal speed and did not know what had happened. He was drug approx a mile before the truck stopped. Highway 169 is known for late night speed driving and trick driving of motorcycles.

That explains the lack of shoes.... that was confusing the hell out of me...
[Reply]
seclark 12:25 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
Somebody hand me a beer out of the toilet tank.

FAX
go ahead...make fun. nobody steals it.
sec
[Reply]
Sully 12:26 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, his friend died a week before.

From the same thing.
A week after...
But he was a seasoned rider.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 154