ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 60
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:03 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You can give me that DVOA shit all you want. It doesn't change that they have a losing home record and have lost several games they should have won.

So they lose to good teams, cool you play good teams in the playoffs, how's this end?
They lost to good teams when Mahomes wasn’t healthy and other key pieces weren’t available, outside of this past Sunday. That’s why that loss hurts the most in particular.

Let’s just see where things go from here, that’s all I’m gonna say.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:14 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
They lost to good teams when Mahomes wasn’t healthy and other key pieces weren’t available, outside of this past Sunday. That’s why that loss hurts the most in particular.

Let’s just see where things go from here, that’s all I’m gonna say.
This team better have had their coming to Jesus moment after that embarrassing loss bc the next 2 games are our season.

It’s either get your shit together now and the team play like it did without Pat or we’re done.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:35 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This team better have had their coming to Jesus moment after that embarrassing loss bc the next 2 games are our season.

It’s either get your shit together now and the team play like it did without Pat or we’re done.
They better respond.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:37 AM 11-13-2019
People have a right to be mad, they sold this as a bowl team and it looks like a fringe playoff team.
Only if you’re blind.

Most of the losses are a direct result of injury and flukes like Sunday happen occasionally. Fringe playoff teams don’t put up 530 yds on good defenses on the road.

What did you consider NE around this time last year, after they were blown out by the Titans, Jaguars and Lions, and lost to Miami?
[Reply]
Mecca 08:42 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Only if you’re blind.

Most of the losses are a direct result of injury and flukes like Sunday happen occasionally. Fringe playoff teams don’t put up 530 yds on good defenses on the road.

What did you consider NE around this time last year, after they were blown out by the Titans, Jaguars and Lions, and lost to Miami?
This team has not earned benefit of the doubt, and they aren't going to be healthy, it's that year.
[Reply]
FringeNC 08:45 AM 11-13-2019
Only if you’re blind.

Really good teams don't have as many coin flips as we do. We won the Detroit and Minnesota games, lost the other coin flips. Sure, it's possible to win a SB this way, but really, really hard.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:46 AM 11-13-2019
This team has not earned benefit of the doubt, and they aren't going to be healthy, it's that year.
There’s no reason to think the key players won’t be healthy down the stretch.

Unless you consider Ogbah the key to a SB.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:50 AM 11-13-2019

Won't matter if we are playing 3 road games or miss the dance. This team has a rough schedule all year and it's not getting any easier.
[Reply]
TEX 08:52 AM 11-13-2019

Regardless, it's time to stop mentioning this Chiefs team and SB. Not happening this year, far too much fail. Key injuries is just one of them, and I'm not really all that sure it's the main one.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:53 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I wouldn't say the scripted screen play on 3rd and 2 is a good example of letting Pat be himself. He is a natural playmaker. Scripting stuff in a crucial situation is not the best approach with him. Let him make a play. Backyard football is his biggest strength and the screen call completely took this away from him in a critical situation.
Its one fucking play!

This is raw idiocy.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:53 AM 11-13-2019
Even when healthy this team is soft. From the soft ass finesse OL that gets their shit pushed in year after year to the soft ass DL and linebackers who have seemingly been awful against the run for Reid's entire tenure, this team gets punched in the mouth by more physical teams and can't respond.
[Reply]
TEX 08:55 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Even when healthy this team is soft. From the soft ass finesse OL that gets their shit pushed in year after year to the soft ass DL and linebackers who have seemingly been awful against the run for Reid's entire tenure, this team gets punched in the mouth by more physical teams and can't respond.
Yep. That's why next year I want to draft fatties and LB's. But you're right in that this shit has been going on far too long.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:57 AM 11-13-2019
People have a right to be mad, they sold this as a bowl team and it looks like a fringe playoff team.
:-) jesus christ...
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:58 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Really good teams don't have as many coin flips as we do. We won the Detroit and Minnesota games, lost the other coin flips. Sure, it's possible to win a SB this way, but really, really hard.
I’m really not sure why people just dismiss the injuries. Yeah, it’d be great to beat Aaron Rodgers with Matt Moore and to beat the Colts with Byron Pringle as your primary target, but it’s not too realistic in a salary cap league.

I don’t think I’d trade a fully intact roster for any other.

Who gives a shit about records. All it comes down to is this:

Do you really think this team is incapable of beating San Fran with all its key pieces back? Or NE?

And which team(s) do you think are built to roll through the playoffs?
[Reply]
TEX 09:04 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
:-) jesus christ...
He's right you know...:-)
[Reply]
Page 47 of 60
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up