ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 60
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:36 PM 11-12-2019
Spags messesd up the last game, but aside from that I can’t put much on him. His LB’s aren’t good and his DT’s before recently weren’t good at defending the run. Everyone is getting used to the system.

The reality is it could take 2 more years before the defense is really a good unit, and by then guys like Kelce, Schwartz and Fisher could be on the downside.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:39 PM 11-12-2019
I’m so done with Williams and Sammy. Williams didn’t notice the huge cutback lane till 5 seconds after it opened and after the fumble Watkins just stands there not even trying to chase him down meanwhile Tyreek sprints from the other side of the field to try and tackle him.

Williams fumble. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/6EG9K0XNAC

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) November 12, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:40 PM 11-12-2019
If Watkins tries to chase down that LB he's going to blow his quad.

No thanks.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:44 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If Watkins tries to chase down that LB he's going to blow his quad.

No thanks.
Watkins looked like he didn’t even want to be out there last game
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:54 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
mahomes loves andy

he isnt going to rock the boat

not in his nature
Ummmmm, just like "coach speak", that might very well be "player speak"...
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:05 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I’m so done with Williams and Sammy. Williams didn’t notice the huge cutback lane till 5 seconds after it opened and after the fumble Watkins just stands there not even trying to chase him down meanwhile Tyreek sprints from the other side of the field to try and tackle him.

That’s a 25 yard gain and possibly a touchdown with Kareem. Who would have been off suspension and playing for the “hE cOUlDn’T HeLp uS aNYwaY” crowd.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:06 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Spags messesd up the last game, but aside from that I can’t put much on him. His LB’s aren’t good and his DT’s before recently weren’t good at defending the run. Everyone is getting used to the system.

The reality is it could take 2 more years before the defense is really a good unit, and by then guys like Kelce, Schwartz and Fisher could be on the downside.
I agree.

I think Spags is a good coach the talent just isnt there. Gotta give him more to work with

With the money he is making, that's pathetic. He's got a job to do... Do it or Reid should bench his ass. It also shows a bad example to our young guys. I can deal w bad games w players who show effort but a lack of effort always drives me nuts.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:30 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Ummmmm, just like "coach speak", that might very well be "player speak"...
:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:42 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
That’s a 25 yard gain and possibly a touchdown with Kareem. Who would have been off suspension and playing for the “hE cOUlDn’T HeLp uS aNYwaY” crowd.
and we wouldn't have Tyreek...
[Reply]
FAX 02:47 PM 11-12-2019
To my eyes, it appeared that Sammy was still working through the hamstring problem. He looked injured to me.

He is a classic case of "what could have been". Sammy has incredible natural talent but has simply not been able to keep himself sufficiently healthy at any point in his career. I feel sad for him.

FAX
[Reply]
bowener 03:03 PM 11-12-2019
The only step left for Mahomes to take as a leader is for him to start calling the actual plays from the field. That is my absolute dream, and really the only other way he can elevate his play. I hope we see him start to call audibles at the line when Reid does something stupid like a TE screen to a backup on 3rd and 2 with the game on the line. I want to have our very own Peyton Manning.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:49 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
To my eyes, it appeared that Sammy was still working through the hamstring problem. He looked injured to me.

He is a classic case of "what could have been". Sammy has incredible natural talent but has simply not been able to keep himself sufficiently healthy at any point in his career. I feel sad for him.

FAX
I don’t feel sorry for a receiver making $16M per year when he only plays half the games.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:50 PM 11-12-2019
I noticed that too, Hill had a couple of drops uncharacteristically but Watkins just acts like he doesn't give a shit far too often.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:52 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I noticed that too, Hill had a couple of drops uncharacteristically but Watkins just acts like he doesn't give a shit far too often.
Like on that end around it looked like he was walking
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:54 PM 11-12-2019
Like on that end around it looked like he was walking
Could be he's scared to take a hit and if that's the case he needs to be gone/not playing especially at his salary.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 60
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up