ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 185
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
scho63 02:50 PM 08-20-2014
The original thread has been locked so here we go again! :-)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached: JG.jpg (74.8 KB) 
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:08 PM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Pinnacle vodka with a squeeze of lime juice, part cranberry juice, two parts Squirt.

Busch Lights for later.

I usually go for the Costco vodka but haven't made a run there in a while so picked this Pinnacle up on a whim for $15/handle on sale at Price Chopper. It's vodka, it's alright and not harsh for what it is. Vodka is easy, it all tastes the same unless you're drinking Dark Eyes.
Costco Vodka is fucking awesome. Only a dickhead would say otherwise,
[Reply]
Pablo 08:12 PM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Costco Vodka is fucking awesome. Only a dickhead would say otherwise,
It's great. Every time I'm there I grab a couple handles to have on hand. $13 a pop and tastes like any of the expensive vodkas out there. Why not?

I just have to stay outta Costco because I'll go in for one thing and drop $150 real quick.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:17 PM 05-11-2019
It's great. Every time I'm there I grab a couple handles to have on hand. $13 a pop and tastes like any of the expensive vodkas out there. Why not?

I just have to stay outta Costco because I'll go in for one thing and drop $150 real quick.
My Costco is right next to my home rink, so I'm not sure if that's a curse or a blessing.

But yes, Costco has the best prices on the best not-trendy Vodka that you'll find. And the Garlic/Jalapeno-stuffed olives are the best in the industry.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:22 PM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
My Costco is right next to my home rink, so I'm not sure if that's a curse or a blessing.

But yes, Costco has the best prices on the best not-trendy Vodka that you'll find. And the Garlic/Jalapeno-stuffed olives are the best in the industry.
Oh yeah, Tassos for like $6. They're the shit. I buy their olive mix sometimes too and it's alright with a buncha shit in there, but you can't beat those olives. Especially if you're mixing up a Costco vodka dirty martini!!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:24 PM 05-11-2019
Oh yeah, Tassos for like $6. They're the shit. I buy their olive mix sometimes too and it's alright with a buncha shit in there, but you can't beat those olives. Especially if you're mixing up a Costco vodka dirty martini!!
Hell yeah.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:50 PM 05-11-2019
Cannot do Dark Eyes, I like Pinnicle but I'm stuck with a case of Costco American. which is cheaper...

Pinnacle vodka with a squeeze of lime juice, part cranberry juice, two parts Squirt.

Busch Lights for later.

I usually go for the Costco vodka but haven't made a run there in a while so picked this Pinnacle up on a whim for $15/handle on sale at Price Chopper. It's vodka, it's alright and not harsh for what it is. Vodka is easy, it all tastes the same unless you're drinking Dark Eyes.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:59 PM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Cannot do Dark Eyes, I like Pinnicle but I'm stuck with a case of Costco American. which is cheaper...
You bought a case of something you don't like, that you're stuck with?

Waiting for you to tell us all how the King of Megaawesomeville gifted it to you for saving kittens from trees with no ladder...
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:20 AM 05-12-2019
no I love the Costco stuff, just cant buy others till its gone,

I hate Dark eyes, Vodka with crap sugar based mystery fluid mixed. Baaddddd.
[Reply]
In58men 03:20 PM 05-17-2019
Just downed a 32 of MHL. Now I’m taking it back to my bachelor days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
eDave 04:52 PM 05-17-2019
Meeting up with scho in about 1.5 hours. Going here:

https://www.bourbonandbonesaz.com

So, bourbon.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:26 PM 05-17-2019
Cheap Sam's vodka and sugar free cranberry raspberry soda. I have to work a beer fest tomorrow in 85 degree heat, 85% humidity, so taking it easy tonight.
[Reply]
In58men 05:28 PM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:

So, bourbon.
I hope you have a good time brotha, cheers.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:40 PM 05-17-2019

So, bourbon.
Party on dude. Enjoy...
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:46 PM 05-17-2019
Post pictures of your UBER ride shares later????

So, bourbon.

[Reply]
In58men 05:35 PM 05-19-2019
At a local brewery having an Ale waiting for Frank Caliendo to take the stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 78 of 185
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178 > Last »
Up