ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 46
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Don Corlemahomes 09:03 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
HOLY ****ING SHIT. This guy didn't just use our bathroom, he shit all over our bed, ****ed our wife, kicked out dog, and broke our door on the way out the house. Lmmfao!! Classic shit!
And he's still green.
Valiant 09:25 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Hootie pulled a Hootie.
They got hootied?

'Hootie and I blow your money' sounds like a band name.
ThaVirus 09:49 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by MeatRock:
Damn. I feel for the people involved. I hope everyone wins their money back and then some. I just can't understand how one guy could feel so empowered with that much on the line from multiple people to treat it all as his own.

Unreal.

You have to be a real sociopath
Nzoner 09:51 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I mean... it sounds like he may have had sound strategies and a lot of knowledge, but it also sounds like he didn't have the discipline or work ethic to implement those strategies effectively.

Didn't he basically abandon the entire theory of how to assemble diverse lineups when he went all in on the Seattle defense?
Correct however Hootie didn't like much diversity to whereas my thoughts were if you have 188 line-ups why would you not diversify especially at QB and Def.

Josh McCown our first week was 1.1% owned in the contest and blew up against the horrid Balt pass D scoring 3 less points than Brady and Wilson combined.That's not to say this is full proof as the #1 slot that week did not have McCown showing just how difficult it really is to surround any qb with the other"right" players while staying under the salary cap.It is to say that I believe diversity is the way to attack multiple entries because you're hoping to get that ONE special line-up.
Sully 09:53 AM 10-26-2015
As far as I know, my mother never Fucked a giraffe.

As far as I know...
notorious 09:55 AM 10-26-2015
I just saw that his name is now Hootie 0.0.

God I love this place. :-)
sedated 09:56 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
It is to say that I believe diversity is the way to attack multiple entries because you're hoping to get that ONE special line-up.
I think this has been researched when it comes to NCAA bracket pools. I believe they determined that quantity (below an insane amount, like in the thousands) doesn't really help because there are so many possible combinations. One bracket you hit on A and B, but the other one who hit on X and Y.

But I don't have a link so I could be wrong.
Saul Good 09:58 AM 10-26-2015
I just saw that his name is now Hootie 0.0.

God I love this place. :-)
Guessing he's currently hootie > .08
The Franchise 09:59 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Banned from CP right before the World Series.

He's definitely drinking now.
wazu 10:02 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Banned from CP right before the World Series.

He's definitely drinking now.
Oh man that kind of sucks. I'm not criticizing the decision, but I enjoyed his Royals takes.
notorious 10:04 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:

Swanman 10:08 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Correct however Hootie didn't like much diversity to whereas my thoughts were if you have 188 line-ups why would you not diversify especially at QB and Def.

Josh McCown our first week was 1.1% owned in the contest and blew up against the horrid Balt pass D scoring 3 less points than Brady and Wilson combined.That's not to say this is full proof as the #1 slot that week did not have McCown showing just how difficult it really is to surround any qb with the other"right" players while staying under the salary cap.It is to say that I believe diversity is the way to attack multiple entries because you're hoping to get that ONE special line-up.
Which is funny because he kept talking about the strategy of "covering the entire dartboard" but when it came time to actually do lineups, he abandoned that because he knew exactly what players were going to hit it big. Just ask him, he knew all.
Prison Bitch 10:10 AM 10-26-2015
So what's the kitty at now? Assume $5,000 to begin, what's the balance today?
KCUnited 10:10 AM 10-26-2015
I just hope the cafeteria had his bacon jalapeno mac n' cheese.
ChiTown 10:19 AM 10-26-2015
:-)
Page 38 of 46
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Up