ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
In Memoriam>RIP Buster's Dad longtime CP member
xfactor 02:32 PM 04-01-2009
I just got word that CP member Buster's Dad passed away. He had been a member since 2001 on here, he didn't post much but always talked highly on the planet. He was a great man that served our country, great family man and I was privilaged to have called him friend. I had the privilage of enjoying at least one game a year with him for many years, as he lived clear out in Scott City and didn't make many games. His son and him would always spend the day with me and we had many great days at Arrowhead. He will be dearly missed and my prayers go out to his family.
[Reply]
JOhn 05:29 PM 04-04-2009
So sorry to here this.

I'm sure he's sitting somewere with Lamar right now disscussing their favorite team.

R I P
[Reply]
Moon§hiner 06:58 PM 04-04-2009
He was a nice guy...saw him post, but didn't associate the online name with him. Installed a furnace and a/c for him a couple years back and he made sure his "attack" dog was shut up in the bedroom...heh...RIP Larry
[Reply]
ChiefsOne 07:07 PM 04-04-2009
Sad news, sorry to hear about a poster passing. RIP
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:27 PM 04-04-2009
Travel well, Buster's Pop.

Anybody link the obit?
[Reply]
tommykat 04:27 PM 04-05-2009
You are at peace Buster's Dad:-)

He posted little but had a hard time typing......not sure but think it was hard on his hands. You will be missed. Your family is in my prayers.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:59 AM 04-06-2009
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Travel well, Buster's Pop.

Anybody link the obit?
PM me if you want the link. There is an oportunity to sign his guest book and send flowers.

I didn't feel comfortable posting all of that on here. PM me if you would like it.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:16 PM 04-06-2009
I got it. Thanks B.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:54 AM 04-07-2009
RIP.

Best wishes to the family...
[Reply]
Pioli Zombie 05:11 AM 04-07-2009
Very sad news. Prayers to the family. May he rest in peace.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
xfactor 10:06 AM 04-07-2009
Here is a message from Buster's Dad (Larry) only son Derek, from the family.

The family really appriciated starting the thread on the Planet. Dad was really looking forward to the upcoming season. Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers, it has been a rough start to the year. In January Buster died, last month dad's youngest brother was diagnosed with cancer, and now dad. Give thanks to the rest of the Planet from the family. Go Chiefs!! Derek
[Reply]
Bowser 11:20 AM 04-07-2009
Originally Posted by xfactor:

The family really appriciated starting the thread on the Planet. Dad was really looking forward to the upcoming season. Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers, it has been a rough start to the year. In January Buster died, last month dad's youngest brother was diagnosed with cancer, and now dad. Give thanks to the rest of the Planet from the family. Go Chiefs!! Derek
Wow, those are tough times. :-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:32 PM 04-07-2009
Originally Posted by xfactor:

wow, my sympathies are with you. May God give you the strength to cope with these tough times.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up