ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 167
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:12 AM 08-08-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
We are, apparently, going to become a dog shelter here at the farm. This is Buddy, he is old, he was hit by a car, broke a hip and his people just let him suffer, then they abandoned him by letting animal control take him while saying he wasn't theirs.

He has been at a rescue for some time now but no one has offered him a forever home yet. We are going to bring him here as a foster though I'm guessing he may not be headed anywhere.

:-) Good man!:-)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:37 AM 08-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I would be interested in fostering some doggos, but I just work too many damned hours. It would not be fair to the pups if they are in a kennel 12+ hours a day.
The only reason we can do this is because I'm always home at the farm and I rarely leave the property (other than to run errands).

This is Louie... we got him from the same rescue but he came to us as a puppy and he was adopted to be a working dog on the farm. 7 months old heeler mix. He loves bringing pears and apples into the house for a mid-day snack.

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:16 PM 08-08-2020
The fucking timing of it all. Buddy had been at the rescue for months with no one wanting him. He is getting packed up into the van to get brought to the farm and someone comes along saying they have a forever home for him.

What the fuck?!?! lol Glad he has a home.

Instead... we are bringing home 2 year old Ellie as a foster. Bonus is that she will have the energy to keep up with the Heeler posted above.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:50 PM 08-08-2020
We pick up a dog Monday for a "Slumber Paw-Tee". Should be fun.
[Reply]
eDave 07:52 PM 08-08-2020
Im away for a week and miss my cat.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:16 PM 08-08-2020
people who dump pets in the country should rot in hell. Shooting an abandoned animal is not a fun thing at all.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:55 AM 08-09-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
people who dump pets in the country should rot in hell. Shooting an abandoned animal is not a fun thing at all.
Many pet owners need to be shot in the face...
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:29 AM 08-19-2020
I know its only noon, just pour me the fucking White Claw, Karen

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:01 AM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I know its only noon, just pour me the fucking White Claw, Karen

Nice.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:05 AM 08-19-2020
Will everybody please welcome our newest addition to the family. Her name is Scarlett, she's a rescue from Wayside Waifes, she had a tough past (and the dude better hope our paths never cross), but is making terrific progress as love and caring proves to be most powerful.

[Reply]
gblowfish 11:57 AM 08-19-2020
Tony & Otis are getting bigger. They're almost six months old now.
Attached: otis&tonysayhi.jpg (68.2 KB) 
[Reply]
seclark 01:35 PM 08-19-2020
took zeke, my 6month old chocolate lab to the vet monday to get his nuts snipped. picked him up yesterday morning. got about a mile from home and he stood up in the passenger seat, barked twice and took a 20 second horse piss right there in the damn truck seat. splashed everywhere. had to throw out 2 cans of chew. change my jeans when i got home...pour lysol all over the cab of the truck...what a mess.

guess he got even with me.
sec
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:52 AM 08-20-2020
Originally Posted by seclark:
took zeke, my 6month old chocolate lab to the vet monday to get his nuts snipped. picked him up yesterday morning. got about a mile from home and he stood up in the passenger seat, barked twice and took a 20 second horse piss right there in the damn truck seat. splashed everywhere. had to throw out 2 cans of chew. change my jeans when i got home...pour lysol all over the cab of the truck...what a mess.

sec
LMFAO - My Louie got his berries taken at 4 months. Got him all the way inside the house and he walked into the office and did the same thing.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:41 PM 08-20-2020

sec
:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:13 PM 08-20-2020

sec
The dogs may not be holding Kings and Aces, but they have cards to play nonetheless.
[Reply]
Page 144 of 167
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154 > Last »
Up