ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 142 of 167
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:15 AM 06-14-2020
Kitten update: We were supposed to bring Tony G and Otis T home today. They were taken to the vet on Wednesday to get "fixed." Vet gave all the kittens some anti-worm medicine, and it made Tony sick. so he couldn't have his surgery. So it's going to be another week before they come home. Nobody's stepped up to adopt their mama cat, and my wife is leaning on me to adopt her too. We'll see.
Attached: otis&tony.jpg (84.7 KB) 
[Reply]
stumppy 12:47 PM 06-14-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Kitten update: We were supposed to bring Tony G and Otis T home today. They were taken to the vet on Wednesday to get "fixed." Vet gave all the kittens some anti-worm medicine, and it made Tony sick. so he couldn't have his surgery. So it's going to be another week before they come home. Nobody's stepped up to adopt their mama cat, and my wife is leaning on me to adopt her too. We'll see.
You're going to have three cats George. Count on it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:26 PM 06-14-2020
You know you’re going to.
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:38 PM 06-14-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You know you’re going to.
This is a still shot of Tina, the Mama Cat, holding down the kittens to give them a bath. She's a tortie. Looks like a very good mama.
Attached: tinacat.jpg (187.8 KB) 
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:20 AM 06-16-2020
Welp, looks like table for three. Mrs B was very sad that Miss Tina the mama cat didn't have anybody who wanted her, and she was going to have to go back to the shelter after having all her kittens taken away. So we agreed to take her too. So she'll get a forever home with her two little boy cats. Many years ago, my tuxedo cat (Mama Cat) had three kittens in our woodpile. We found homes for the kittens quickly, but nobody wanted Mama Cat. We decided to keep her rather than turn her over to a shelter. She was the best little kitty and I loved her very much. So I hope Miss Tina will be a good mama, and I'm happy she'll get to live with two of her kittens.
Attached: mamatina&otis.jpg (68.1 KB) 
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:45 PM 06-16-2020
Welp, looks like table for three. Mrs B was very sad that Miss Tina the mama cat didn't have anybody who wanted her, and she was going to have to go back to the shelter after having all her kittens taken away. So we agreed to take her too. So she'll get a forever home with her two little boy cats. Many years ago, my tuxedo cat (Mama Cat) had three kittens in our woodpile. We found homes for the kittens quickly, but nobody wanted Mama Cat. We decided to keep her rather than turn her over to a shelter. She was the best little kitty and I loved her very much. So I hope Miss Tina will be a good mama, and I'm happy she'll get to live with two of her kittens.
You guys are awesome.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:28 PM 06-16-2020
Right on...
[Reply]
seclark 05:40 PM 06-16-2020
Bless you and yours, George
sec
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 06:12 PM 06-16-2020
Our Dog died a bit ago ,super chill dog. Named him after Micheal Schumacher when won his second to last World Championship in 2003. That pup "Schumi" lived 16 plus years. He was a Yorkie who went close to 18 lbs. My wife said he is a Yorkie "Bear". whatever that means. Frikin' dog was huge and loved to eat. He was also a bit of a smart arse.
Now I have a rabbit living under my back deck. I named it WTF.
It is my current CP "pet".
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:18 PM 06-16-2020
Good on you George.
[Reply]
Megbert 09:19 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
She's a cutie. Hope everything turns out alright.
Update:

After a few days of tube feeding, she took a turn for the worst. She couldn't keep any food down. I was about 2 days away from having her put to sleep.

I didn't feed her for a day. Then fed her a small amount, she kept it down. So I fed her a little bit again that night. Kept that down as well. After slowly increasing her food, I noticed she started eating her dry food.

A month later, she seems fully recovered. She's back to playing fetch with me and has put on most of the weight she lost. Still don't know what was wrong.

Just happy she's still with me and back to her normal self.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
neech 06:05 AM 06-17-2020
You're a good person.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:52 AM 06-19-2020
We get our kitties tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. Mama Tina, Otis (for Otis Taylor) and Tony (for Tony G).
Attached: mamatina.jpg (78.5 KB) Tony-Otis.jpg (73.6 KB) otisbelly.jpg (79.5 KB) 
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:12 AM 06-26-2020
Here's a few more kitty pictures of the squirts. They're a ton of fun and have made life mo betta the past week. Love these little guys!
Attached: Otisexplores2.jpg (16.3 KB) Tonyexplores2.jpg (16.8 KB) tonynap1.JPG (62.9 KB) tonynap2.JPG (76.7 KB) otisexplores.jpg (32.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Pablo 06:41 PM 06-26-2020
Glad they've got a home and you are all happy. Nothing better than new little buddies.
[Reply]
Page 142 of 167
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152 > Last »
Up