ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 167
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:58 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
:-)
My beagles, Betty and Max RIP, just loved laying in the sun.
Oh yeah. Hounds just love doing nothing at all or going fucking apeshit with not a lot of in between.

Tri color is Louie. Lemon is Ollie. Grey mutt is Beans.
[Reply]
stumppy 02:03 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Oh yeah. Hounds just love doing nothing at all or going fucking apeshit with not a lot of in between.

Tri color is Louie. Lemon is Ollie. Grey mutt is Beans.
If only I could relax like that.:-)
[Reply]
Pablo 02:08 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
If only I could relax like that.:-)
For sure.
[Reply]
eDave 01:16 AM 04-24-2020
Sasha has gotten healthy, happy, and gorgeous:

[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:23 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Sasha has gotten healthy, happy, and gorgeous:

Great job dad... Woot woot!!!
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:58 PM 04-27-2020
We added a new member to the family. This is Louie. He is a 12 week old Heeler/Kelpie mix. Got him from a local rescue and I traded some of my fruit trees (I own a tree nursery) for him.

He is pretty damn cuddly for a Heeler mix...

[Reply]
gblowfish 11:16 AM 05-04-2020
Back at the beginning of the year I lost my long time guard cat Meesh Meesh. Meesh lived with us for around 20 years. He was the last kitty we had left and the third to pass in the last two years from our home. Mrs. B and I decided to get a couple of kitties to fill the void. It was the first time in 25 years we didn't have a kitty in the house. So we got hooked up with KC Pet Project, and they had a litter born in early March. There were eight kittens. Two of them had not been adopted. They were brothers; one all black and one an orange-red tabby. We agreed to adopt them both. Of all the kittens, these will be the only two who get to remain brothers and live together in the same forever home. We haven't officially named them yet, but we're leaning towards Otis for the little black kitty -in honor of my all time favorite Chief Otis Taylor- and my wife wants to name the red tabby Tony for Tony Gonzalez, her all time favorite Chief. We got to meet them last night at the foster home. They won't be ready to come home with us for about another three weeks, but I'm very excited to have baby kitties running around my house. Holding them really lifted my spirits. Picture of the basket of all the kittens, and pictures of the two boys who will be mine and my beloved Meesh Meesh are attached.
Attached: kittybasket.jpg (127.3 KB) redcat1B.jpg (35.1 KB) blackcat3.jpg (78.7 KB) meeshmeesh.jpg (125.8 KB) 
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:30 AM 05-04-2020
This is probably a good question for you George.

How many cans of wet food are you supposed to feed a cat? We have a Maine Coon who eats a can twice a day. Is that enough? Too much? If I go off of the can....it says I’m supposed to be feeding him a can for every 2.5 to 5 lbs. This dude is 17 lbs already.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:32 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

How many cans of wet food are you supposed to feed a cat? We have a Maine Coon who eats a can twice a day. Is that enough? Too much? If I go off of the can....it says I’m supposed to be feeding him a can for every 2.5 to 5 lbs. This dude is 17 lbs already.
I have a white cat that is atleast part maine coon, he may be full, I got him as a stray so I'm not sure.....

They get massive, if you are only feeding him twice a day with just wet food he probably will eat 2 cans a day, I feed mine maybe half a can a day but he likes dry food also so he gets both.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:33 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I have a white cat that is atleast part maine coon, he may be full, I got him as a stray so I'm not sure.....

They get massive, if you are only feeding him twice a day with just wet food he probably will eat 2 cans a day, I feed mine maybe half a can a day but he likes dry food also so he gets both.
We have dry food that’s out for him if he wants it during the day. He maybe nibbles on it but doesn’t eat a ton of it.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:37 AM 05-04-2020
We have dry food that’s out for him if he wants it during the day. He maybe nibbles on it but doesn’t eat a ton of it.
I would mainly say watch how much he eats, mine would probably eat 4 cans a day if I put it out for him, he loves that shit.

But I also don't want a cat that weighs 35lbs either. If he doesn't really eat dry food 2 cans is acceptable, you also have to notice if he's getting fat or maintaining a healthy weight.

If you have a full blooded main coon he may end up at 3 or 4 cans and not be fat some of them get huge.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:38 AM 05-04-2020

Well, we would leave dry food out all the time, then give each kitty a third to a half can twice a day, morning and evening. Best thing is to ask your vet, and don't buy cheap ass cat food. The cheap stuff does more harm than good. Anything by Iams or Hill's is usually pretty good stuff.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:45 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I would mainly say watch how much he eats, mine would probably eat 4 cans a day if I put it out for him, he loves that shit.

But I also don't want a cat that weighs 35lbs either. If he doesn't really eat dry food 2 cans is acceptable, you also have to notice if he's getting fat or maintaining a healthy weight.

If you have a full blooded main coon he may end up at 3 or 4 cans and not be fat some of them get huge.
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Well, we would leave dry food out all the time, then give each kitty a third to a half can twice a day, morning and evening. Best thing is to ask your vet, and don't buy cheap ass cat food. The cheap stuff does more harm than good. Anything by Iams or Hill's is usually pretty good stuff.
Ok. Well he’s around 2 years old now and gets one can in the morning when I’m getting ready for work and then another can at around 5-6 at night. We started at half a can each time but he would bother us constantly so we assumed he was still hungry. He seems to be good with the two cans and then he nibbles on the dry food during the day.

Do you use IAMs for the wet food too?
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:48 AM 05-04-2020
There's a lot of brands of wet cat food. The good stuff costs more, but is much more healthy. Sometimes Mr. Kitty doesn't like a particular kind of food, so may have to experiment a bit with what he will and won't eat. You can ask the folks at Pet Smart for advice, or your vet. Might be cheaper to order in food off amazon or chewy. Just avoid buying dirt cheap food. It's all bad quality. It's like feeding McDonalds every day to your cat.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:41 PM 05-04-2020
We had a litter of boxers born March 17. My wife cried multiple times. Worried the poor guys wouldn't get homes.

Put them online and has people FIGHTING over them. 11 sold in 3 days.

Easiest and best paying litter ever.
[Reply]
Page 139 of 167
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 > Last »
Up