ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 129 of 167
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
eDave 03:03 PM 03-14-2019
That cat I was feeding for a year before I was able to finally catch her. She's settled in nicely for being born in the wild and growing up in front of a restaurant for almost two years. She's been in my home now for about 4 months.

Sasha

[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:05 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
That cat I was feeding for a year before I was able to finally catch her. She's settled in nicely for being born in the wild and growing up in front of a restaurant for almost two years. She's been in my home now for about 4 months.

Sasha

:-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:16 PM 03-14-2019
Sasha is a pretty kitty. I had a black tomcat named Rocky who looked a lot like her. My kitty Ginger Cat passed a few weeks ago. We now only have one kitty, Meesh Meesh, and he's getting on in age too.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:16 AM 03-21-2019
I had to make a difficult call this morning to the vet to schedule an appointment to have our schnauzer Chuey put down. He's become quite aggressive over the last year and a half and frequently attacks our other dog. He's also bitten my me, wife and our nephew. We are attributing it to senility. He's show other symptoms of that as well. As it is now, we cannot have family members over to our house because we do not trust him. And our other dog, Ecko, is so sweet she does not fight back when attacked. It's not fair to her to allow this to go on.

We are not doing this out of anger with his attacks. We have been debating this for over a year now and know that he is not the same dog that we've loved for 10+ years. I'm going to be a blubbering mess when we take him to the vet for the last time on Saturday. If you are so inclined, I'd appreciate some prayers for my wife and I.

Thanks for reading...

RIP Chuey :-)

[Reply]
stumppy 08:21 AM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I had to make a difficult call this morning to the vet to schedule an appointment to have our schnauzer Chuey put down. He's become quite aggressive over the last year and a half and frequently attacks our other dog. He's also bitten my me, wife and our nephew. We are attributing it to senility. He's show other symptoms of that as well. As it is now, we cannot have family members over to our house because we do not trust him. And our other dog, Ecko, is so sweet she does not fight back when attacked. It's not fair to her to allow this to go on.

We are not doing this out of anger with his attacks. We have been debating this for over a year now and know that he is not the same dog that we've loved for 10+ years. I'm going to be a blubbering mess when we take him to the vet for the last time on Saturday. If you are so inclined, I'd appreciate some prayers for my wife and I.

Thanks for reading...

That sucks man. It's always a tough call, but when you know it's time then it's time. Sorry for your loss.

RIP Chuey.
[Reply]
Oxford 08:43 AM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
That sucks man. It's always a tough call, but when you know it's time then it's time. Sorry for your loss.
RIP Chuey.
It's always a tough call, they do dig a big hole in your heart but there is always room for another one to settle in. What we gain from our dogs is sol much more than we give. DogSpeed Chuey
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:47 AM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Oxford:
It's always a tough call, they do dig a big hole in your heart but there is always room for another one to settle in. What we gain from our dogs is sol much more than we give. DogSpeed Chuey
I see what you did there. :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 09:00 AM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Oxford:
Yea, it is.

And always remember:

Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.:-)
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:04 AM 03-21-2019
Fat boy

[Reply]
Pennywise 10:46 AM 03-21-2019
I'm pretty high this 5 yr old I've had since Feb. I call him OG because he's a gangster.
Attached: OG.jpg (74.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Dayze 10:51 AM 03-21-2019
sorry to hear about your pup Dartgod.

looks like a good dog. Sad when it's time to let them go, but I look at it as what I 'owe' them for being such a good dog. As much as it sucked when we had to put down our 14 yr old dogs in the same year, it was time. as much as I dreaded it and found every excuse in the book 'not' to....I realized I was being selfish. Not imply you are being selfish etc....just using my own personal example that helped me get through it from a mindset standpoint. If that makes sense.

it still sucked taking them in, but I think both were grateful. Hell, my lab, who use to just lay down in the car during rides her entire life, stuck her head out the window of the car (on the highway) on the entire way to the vet. I think she knew.

RIP Chuey.
you'll see him on the other side.
:-)
[Reply]
Coyote 11:14 AM 03-21-2019
Dartgod,
Sorry about Chuey. He’ll be looking for you and yours at the “Rainbow Bridge” but it doesn’t provide much comfort now I suspect. Sorry.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:34 AM 03-21-2019
Sorry to hear dart. Tough times
[Reply]
PatriotsGuy 11:47 AM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:

Thanks for reading...

Sorry man, that's rough.
[Reply]
warrior 06:52 AM 03-22-2019
Sorry for your loss- love dogs they complete me stay strong DG
[Reply]
Page 129 of 167
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139 > Last »
Up