ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP former pro wrestler Kamala "The Ugandan Giant"
Munson 08:51 PM 08-09-2020

WWE is saddened to learn that James Harris, known to WWE fans as Kamala, has passed away at age 70.https://t.co/d0kGY4GcTO

— WWE (@WWE) August 10, 2020

[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:36 PM 08-10-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
Seeing how my grandmother died from complications from the betus, go on and preach to me about it, oh brilliant one.

So again, I'll restate it. This guy had underlying health issues. Severe enough that he was on dialysis. But yeah, covid was the real problem here
Sorry about your grandma, but that doesn't make you an expert on that (my pops has it and suffers from neuropathy so bad he didn't realize he burned the skin off his feet by standing in my driveway with socks on helping me build a backyard playground). He could have lived longer but yes Covid did him in.
[Reply]
tatorhog 04:00 PM 08-10-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Sorry about your grandma, but that doesn't make you an expert on that (my pops has it and suffers from neuropathy so bad he didn't realize he burned the skin off his feet by standing in my driveway with socks on helping me build a backyard playground). He could have lived longer but yes Covid did him in.
Grandma had a good life, she made it to 80. She ended up losing part of her leg and had other issues. The end was rough, but it is what it is. Not my point though. I know it doesn't make me an expert, but it also doesn't mean I'm totally clueless either.

If the man was far enough down that he was getting dialysis weekly, his system was weak as hell already. His kidneys were obviously toast, and if he wasn't a candidate for a new kidney, what was his realistic outlook? If it wasn't covid, it was going to be something.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:19 PM 08-10-2020
Grandma had a good life, she made it to 80. She ended up losing part of her leg and had other issues. The end was rough, but it is what it is. Not my point though. I know it doesn't make me an expert, but it also doesn't mean I'm totally clueless either.

If the man was far enough down that he was getting dialysis weekly, his system was weak as hell already. His kidneys were obviously toast, and if he wasn't a candidate for a new kidney, what was his realistic outlook? If it wasn't covid, it was going to be something.
I would prefer to be dead in that case yes.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 04:28 PM 08-10-2020
Someone embed the "bowling with kamala" youtube vid lol.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:58 PM 08-10-2020
Wow, he was 70? I'm old.
[Reply]
Munson 05:38 PM 08-10-2020
He had both legs amputated because of the beetus.
[Reply]
scho63 01:58 AM 08-11-2020
He was a late comer to World Wide Wrestling. I think he was mid 90's.

Anyone know when he came onto the scene?
[Reply]
tatorhog 09:19 AM 08-11-2020
I would prefer to be dead in that case yes.
Which one? lol
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:32 AM 08-11-2020
Which one? lol
The one where I end of looking like this:

No thanks. Kill me now.
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:29 AM 08-11-2020
The one where I end of looking like this:

No thanks. Kill me now.
Ah, ok. So the dialysis scenario is your preferred exit? Good to know.
[Reply]
BigRock 01:14 PM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
He was a late comer to World Wide Wrestling. I think he was mid 90's.

Anyone know when he came onto the scene?
He started out in the 70s, but he became Kamala in Memphis around 1981.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up