ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Royals and YouTube TV
Boon 08:44 PM 08-09-2020
I recently went with YouTube TV and was wondering if the Royals are on any ot the channels. I cannot seem to find them.
[Reply]
Fish 10:44 PM 08-09-2020
Yes they are. But it depends on your location. If you're not in the KC area, you likely won't see the FS1 Royals games. All YoutubeTV content is dependent on your current location.

If you are running an android device, you can sideload this app and spoof your location to view Royals games: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...kegps&hl=en_US

But that only works on Android. (Not FireTV even though it's technically android)

Another option would be too pay for a VPN client that would allow you to select the KC location. That said, a VPN client will automatically reduce your streaming speed by half or likely more. So it's not a guarantee to work.
[Reply]
Boon 12:40 PM 08-10-2020
Thank you Mr. Fish. The only android device I have is a phone. Was wanting to watch them on my TV. Anything else I could do?
[Reply]
Fish 01:53 PM 08-10-2020
Originally Posted by Boon:
Thank you Mr. Fish. The only android device I have is a phone. Was wanting to watch them on my TV. Anything else I could do?
See if your TV supports casting. You may be able to cast directly from phone to TV. If not, you can get a device like a FireTV/Roku/etc. Which plugs into an HDMI port on the TV. Then cast from phone to that.
[Reply]
Up