ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>What is on your bucket list?
scho63 09:29 PM 07-19-2017
I've been very lucky in life and fortunate to have had an incredible amount of experiences: financially, physically and emotionally. Many of you know most of my foibles and failures but during my recent sabbatical I've looked at the few remaining things on my bucket list.

1. Galapagos Islands
2. Greek Islands
3. Massive Orgy
4. Chiefs Super Bowl Win
5. Perfect life for my family
6. Washington DC all working together
7. Better health and finances for Americans
8. Safari in Kenya and Tanzania
9. Date the perfect woman
10. I start the perfect business

What do you want on your bucket list? :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:08 AM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It seems like as soon as my list was complete the whole world fell apart. Sorry about that.
I think it's bad luck to finish your bucket list. You need to add some to the list. Maybe start with "live through an era of plague and pandemic".
[Reply]
patteeu 12:09 PM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think it's bad luck to finish your bucket list. You need to add some to the list. Maybe start with "live through an era of plague and pandemic".
Good suggestion
[Reply]
Steron 12:14 PM 08-04-2020
I have only checked a few off my list. It seems to grow faster than I can check them off.

- Have kids - 2007 and 2008
- Chiefs win the Super Bowl - Finally 2019
- Pearl Harbor - Did this in 2005

- Normandy Beaches
- Be able to retire one day. I don't see this happening. I see myself clutching my chest and slumping over at my desk at work.
- Retire on a beach somewhere. Ain't happening. See above.
- Own a 1980's Mustang GT convertible.
- Own a vintage Wurlitzer Jukebox.
- Own a bubble hockey arcade game.
- Live long enough to have grandkids. This is long shot. Neither son wants to get married. Let alone have kids.
[Reply]
Shoes 12:35 PM 08-04-2020
Full bucket list is probably too long but a few sporting events that I would love to attend:

-Premier dart league match, looks absolutely insane
-Rugby Sevens tournament in Hong Kong
-F1 Race, Singapore or Monaco
-Superbowl obviously (only if the Chiefs are playing, looks like I'll have a few opportunities this decade)
-Augusta or Waste Open Management, different ends of the spectrum golf wise but both would be a delight
[Reply]
eDave 03:15 AM 08-05-2020
One of my bucket list items is to ride out a hurricane. As luck would have it, I should be in Jacksonville, NC right now. Yay!!

NOT YAY. Going Thursday now. Probably good as I am staying here: https://www.google.com/search?q=2+e+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Factoid: That house is roughly double the size you can get in Phoenix for the same price.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:33 AM 08-05-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
One of my bucket list items it to ride out a hurricane. As luck would have it, I had a plane ticket to Jacksonville, NC for Monday. Yay!!

NOT YAY. Going Thursday now. Probably good as I am staying here: https://www.google.com/search?q=2+e+...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Good luck don't get blown ey away
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:41 AM 08-05-2020
Extensive trip through Scotland

Live on a houseboat year round in a warm climate like Florida or the southwest

African safari

Ocean fishing expedition

Cage dive with monster great whites
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 01:22 PM 08-09-2020
I am adding 'Put my face on Mount Rushmore'.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:00 PM 08-09-2020
Not dying
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:14 PM 08-09-2020
New item on my bucket list:

Make sweet, sweet love to a women's winner of the Norway Death Diving Championship.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up