ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>PATS Fans . . . . . STFU!!!
TomBarndtsTwin 07:49 PM 12-08-2019
So all the Pats fans I keep hearing from keep bitching about the officials (non-calls, challenges, lack of challenges, etc.) costing them the game.

Final penalty yard count:

KC - 136
NE - 25

You fucktards ALWAYS get the home-cooking and have benefited from MANY questionable calls over the years.

So please, kindly, Shut The Fuck Up!!

That is all.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:29 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
You also do not have proof he would have been tackled.
Ok, we will let you savor your imaginary win. We will take the real one. :-)
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:29 AM 12-09-2019
You also do not have proof he would have been tackled.

But we have proof of a missed block in the back on the Harry play.. Go back and look at Pedelman on Honey Badger. You can even see Honey Badger motioning for a flag to be thrown...….Go cry somewhere else.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:29 AM 12-09-2019
:-) How do you complain about the refs then chastise the other teams fans for doing that very same thing.
[Reply]
Spott 11:30 AM 12-09-2019
I used to think that Bronco tears were delicious, but these are even better.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:31 AM 12-09-2019
Incorrect.

Only one of the 2 ‘scoring ‘ plays would have definitively resulted in points (4 more). The other is an unknown and complete conjecture on your part. You lost by 7. Sorry.

Maybe if the game was officiated more evenly and the Chiefs didn’t have 136 penalty yards to your 25, the Chiefs would have been in position to add more points? Or what about the first drive of the game that was completely generated by the officials for you and not anything your team did.

Your offense sucks. It’s a dumpster fire. Brady is over the hill. Everyone got to see it for what it is. You had to generate offense with a bunch of gadget plays and trickery. Your team is lost and a shell of its former self. You’ve played the 3 elite teams in the AFC and lost to ALL of them convincingly.

The Dynasty is over. Accept it.

It will be easier on you if you do.
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:31 AM 12-09-2019
I didn't hear shit about the refs when Brady scrambled and got up and roared after we had been "figured out" and the Pats were about to show the world that they are not done did we? Ironically, they got down there via flag...………….again.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:31 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Ok, we will let you savor your imaginary win. We will take the real one. :-)
Enjoy it.
[Reply]
chinaski 11:32 AM 12-09-2019
So your assertion is the Chiefs should have not been penalized at all?
If it means beating your shit ass cheating team, and your entitled, whiny, hollier than thou fans, yes.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:32 AM 12-09-2019
They were plays in which would have resulted in a score had not the refs ruled incorrectly.
Pats had first and goal from the 3 and couldn’t even gain a fucking yard. What a bunch of mental midgets who can’t handle a shred of adversity.

Maybe tell Belichik not to waste a challenge on a spot that was very close. Those are extremely hard to overturn. But that’s the risk you take when you waste challenges.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:33 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Incorrect.

Only one of the 2 ‘scoring ‘ plays would have definitively resulted in points (4 more). The other is an unknown and complete conjecture on your part. You lost by 7. Sorry.

Maybe if the game was officiated more evenly and the Chiefs didn’t have 136 penalty yards to your 25, the Chiefs would have been in position to add more points? Or what about the first drive of the game that was completely generated by the officials for you and not anything your team did.

Your offense sucks. It’s a dumpster fire. Brady is over the hill. Everyone got to see it for what it is. You had to generate offense with a bunch of gadget plays and trickery. Your team is lost and a shell of its former self. You’ve played the 3 elite teams in the AFC and lost to ALL of them convincingly.

The Dynasty is over. Accept it.

It will be easier on you if you do.
I said influenced the game. Never said we would win as a result.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:33 AM 12-09-2019
If you want to bitch and complain about every single call feel free.
Sorry, didn’t realize we were only allowed to bitch about ‘scoring’ plays that benefit Patriots.

More Pats fan logic, I guess.

Thanks for setting me straight. :-)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:33 AM 12-09-2019
Enjoy it.
Almost as much as listening to Patriots fans cry about it.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:34 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
If it means beating your shit ass cheating team, and your entitled, whiny, hollier than thou fans, yes.
I guess I hit a nerve.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:35 AM 12-09-2019
Crickets on the punt block which was a blatant illegal formation, and was clearly the reason it was blocked in the first place.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:35 AM 12-09-2019
I was told last year that the Patriots season only really begins in December.

Well, 0-2.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Up