ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 23
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eagles release LB Zach Brown
Hammock Parties 04:24 PM 10-14-2019
CHIEFS. DO IT.

Eagles are releasing LB Zach Brown, per source. Multiple teams expected to be interested.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 14, 2019

[Reply]
Megatron96 08:25 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Wait, they cut him for his remarks on Cousins?

Sign him!
They cut him because he's not happy spending so much time in coverage. He wants to run downhill, not side-to-side, and whack RBs. He can cover, he has the skills and the speed to do it, he just isn't happy doing it, and he's arguing with his coaches about it.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:26 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Breeland has been fine. He has had his moments but all CB's do. You seem to forget that last year we has Scandrick running into other players. I'll take Breeland over that
Don’t remind me of Scandrick. Dude sucked worse than Philip Gaines
[Reply]
petegz28 08:26 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we sign this piece of shit yet?
I think he is due to sign right after Ramsey. At least that's what the tweeter tells me.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:27 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
They cut him because he's not happy spending so much time in coverage. He wants to run downhill, not side-to-side, and whack RBs. He can cover, he has the skills and the speed to do it, he just isn't happy doing it, and he's arguing with his coaches about it.
Not saying this guy wouldn't be an upgrade because I really don't know but rarely do productive players get cut mid-season. Especially before the trade deadline when they could possibly get something for him.
[Reply]
threebag 08:27 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Dude went 1 on 1 with the best WR in the league and held his ground and even had a pick. Meanwhile Breeland is still trying to find where Will Fuller is on the field
Watch out some dumbass will quote you and ask if you are even watching the game. Ward is a value to have on the field. Dude is going to be great.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:29 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Watch out some dumbass will quote you and ask if you are even watching the game. Ward is a value to have on the field. Dude is going to be great.
Agreed! He’s a good bright spot of this defense
[Reply]
petegz28 08:29 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
If Pederson cut Brown, Andy won’t want him.
Most likely. You know Andy would be on the phone with him about it too.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:30 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Dude went 1 on 1 with the best WR in the league and held his ground and even had a pick. Meanwhile Breeland is still trying to find where Will Fuller is on the field
Yeah Will Fuller sure kicked ass! 5 receptions for 44 yards! What a game!
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 08:30 PM 10-14-2019
Most likely. You know Andy would be on the phone with him about it too.
Hey Pedey, should we sign this piece of shit?

- Andy, probably
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:30 PM 10-14-2019
Could 11 current free against out perform this defense? Would it depend heavily on who is coaching them?
[Reply]
petegz28 08:30 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Ward would be short of a rarity if not a complete rarity if he becomes a "great" CB considering he was un-drafted IIRC. How often does that happen? Not saying it couldn't or won't but definitely against all odds.
[Reply]
Ken Bone 08:33 PM 10-14-2019
He’d be a huge upgrade at LB. Cut DAT to make a spot for him.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:33 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Don Corlemahomes:
"Hey Pedey, should we sign this piece of shit?"
Should we? I don't know enough about him to really say but at this point I don't know that it could hurt given what we have seen from our current LB roster.

Now will we is a different question. What we should do and what we end up doing is something that can be debated until the cows come home.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:34 PM 10-14-2019
Sorry, I stopped reading at "add nauseam".

What's pathetic is your inability to properly spell.
Auto correct typo, but you can go ahead and bow out, Pete. Its okay.

I'd hate to hurt your feelings after you go to all this work to protect them.

Just keep watching Chiefs games, screaming at everyone in the room that we are terrible, we are gonna lose, prepare yourself for the worst, start ****ing dumbass threads mid game about how the season is over, so you can be happy when MVP puts on a show and wins the game.

Suicide prevention establishments should link to your post history.

The person calling can see just how bad it can get and realize their life is actually pretty sweet.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:34 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Ken Bone:
He’d be a huge upgrade at LB. Cut DAT to make a spot for him.
I don't know why we need to sign him to cut DAT?
[Reply]
Page 16 of 23
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up