ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 127 of 386
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177227 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Frazod 10:58 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:01 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by RustShack:
It'll be thrust upon him just like King of the North was.
He can always abdicate in favor of someone else. Like Tyrion if the writers ever figure out he is supposed to be smart and clever and actually make his plans work instead of sudden plot induced failure.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:31 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Separate thoughts. The Lone Wolf bit was just about family sticking together.
It wasn't just the lonewolf thing. Arya said something about sticking together in winter, another Ned quote. It was just weird each of them quoted Ned's rules while talking about violating Ned's rule.

It's probably an oversight.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:32 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
He can always abdicate in favor of someone else. Like Tyrion if the writers ever figure out he is supposed to be smart and clever and actually make his plans work instead of sudden plot induced failure.
Tyrion has been set up as a great admin of cities and the politics of ruling but is a disaster as a military tactician. So if there is peace throughout the land at the end, I guess he would be a good ruler.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:34 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Tyrion has been set up as a great admin of cities and the politics of ruling but is a disaster as a military tactician. So if there is peace throughout the land at the end, I guess he would be a good ruler.
Not a total disaster. He orchestrated the battle of blackwater bay.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:36 AM 08-30-2017
Anyone have a theory on why Tyrion seemed so worried about Jon fucking Daenerys? I thought the clearly emotional reaction by Tyrion was an attempt at foreshadowing.

I'm starting to get the feels that Tyrion is betraying Daenerys.
[Reply]
notorious 11:41 AM 08-30-2017
The sawed-off runt better not back-stab them.

I like him too much.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:48 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Anyone have a theory on why Tyrion seemed so worried about Jon fucking Daenerys? I thought the clearly emotional reaction by Tyrion was an attempt at foreshadowing.

I'm starting to get the feels that Tyrion is betraying Daenerys.
He better not be dumping Dany. I'd then root for Jamie cutting him in half.

What I've seen speculated is that he's just worried she'll get sidetracked by the peen. Or he will get sidetracked by the vag and lose sight of the wars to come.
[Reply]
Swanman 12:05 PM 08-30-2017
Where is the love for Margaery?

[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:08 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

What I've seen speculated is that he's just worried she'll get sidetracked by the peen. Or he will get sidetracked by the vag and lose sight of the wars to come.
No way Tyrion backstabs Danerys. It would be against everything he is on the show. He became disillusioned, he'd just go off and stay drunk in a brothel.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:18 PM 08-30-2017
It wasn't just the lonewolf thing. Arya said something about sticking together in winter, another Ned quote. It was just weird each of them quoted Ned's rules while talking about violating Ned's rule.

It's probably an oversight.
Yeah, kind of like how the letter was in Sansa's handwriting (per Arya) even though it was supposed to be a copy made by Maester Luwin.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:18 PM 08-30-2017
strategist

His tactics at Blackwater saved Kings Landing.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:21 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Swanman:
Where is the love for Margaery?

I can't stand her looks. Mainly because of her pig snout. Never found her attractive. Felt the same about her in the Tudors as Anne Boleyn. But Anne Boleyn wasn't considered a great beauty either so it was the right casting. JMO

Some shots of her make her look better though. It just depends.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:41 PM 08-30-2017
Not a total disaster. He orchestrated the battle of blackwater bay.
I was talking about this year and since they left Mereen. Pointing out that how he is portrayed now is different from the black water days on the show.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:41 PM 08-30-2017

No way Tyrion backstabs Danerys. It would be against everything he is on the show. He became disillusioned, he'd just go off and stay drunk in a brothel.
We've already seen him second guessing Danny after they destroyed the Lannister army. We know that he's on speaking terms with Cersi now. We know how deeply he cares for his brother. We also don't know what was communicated between he and Cersi.

You'd think that Jon ****ing Daenerys would be welcomed as that would unite the North with Daenerys. That would also spell great trouble to Cersei.

So why the long face if it's in the interests of Jon/Daenerys? Could it be because of the repercussions it'd have on Cersei?
[Reply]
Page 127 of 386
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177227 > Last »
Up