ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2161 of 4879
« First < 1161166120612111215121572158215921602161 216221632164216521712211226126613161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:42 PM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
"We're obviously very, very disappointed in Chad and the situation that he's put himself into, so we're in the process of getting all the facts and talking to Chad and then we'll figure out exactly which direction we're going to go. But obviously disappointed in Chad. When the team has a get-together, which is always a good thing when they get together and the camaraderie that goes along with being a team. But when you have one person that kind of puts a dent in the whole process, it's very disappointing. We're going to look into this and look into it very seriously, because the charges are very, very serious and we understand that so we will look into this and then make decisions as we go."
Translation: We're giving them ****ers box seats for life to drop charges
[Reply]
tooge 02:44 PM 10-23-2018
Ok, I've heard you guys talk about The Mange for years now. I finally decided to look over there. Wow, just wow. I didn't know that so many D-bags could congregate in the same area, with the exception of the old Draft Geno Smith thread of course. Anyhow, after reading a few posts in a few threads, I now see why I hate the Donks so much. To top it all off, I go to the tailgate foods thread, and some wanna be chef at the top of the list starts his tailgate food recipes with Oven braised ribs. He even mentions covering them with liquid for 90 minutes at 450. Boiled ribs? Really? That right there should tell everyone in KC about everyone in Denver
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:45 PM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Translation: We're giving them ****ers box seats for life to drop charges
Nah...it's a terrible PR blackeye coupled with the "cocaine themed party" photos floating around. They are in full damage control mode...the owners will probably step in. They almost have to...it's about the NFL's collective image, not the just the Donks.

So...do you think the Donks are distracted today at practice? :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 02:47 PM 10-23-2018
Have I mentioned how much I hate megathreads?
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:48 PM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by tooge:
Ok, I've heard you guys talk about The Mange for years now. I finally decided to look over there. Wow, just wow. I didn't know that so many D-bags could congregate in the same area, with the exception of the old Draft Geno Smith thread of course. Anyhow, after reading a few posts in a few threads, I now see why I hate the Donks so much. To top it all off, I go to the tailgate foods thread, and some wanna be chef at the top of the list starts his tailgate food recipes with Oven braised ribs. He even mentions covering them with liquid for 90 minutes at 450. Boiled ribs? Really? That right there should tell everyone in KC about everyone in Denver
Blasphemy. That guy can get fucked.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:55 PM 10-23-2018
We're not talking Von Miller here, just some pussy who's dad couldn't win a sb
Well, yeah, but he knows Von Miller. Other people who know Von Miller are serving life sentences now for mass murders.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:58 PM 10-23-2018
We're not talking Von Miller here, just some pussy who's dad couldn't win a sb
Who’s his dad??
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:59 PM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm sticking with my prediction that Horseface steps down after this year...the Mahomes effect.
Really? If anything it's the product of shitty drafts... he won't step down though, not until they resolve the ownership item.

I honestly think too much is made of this one - Kelly beat out Lynch which just shows how terrible he was, but there was no real investment in him. They reached with the last pick of the 7th round, if you can call that a reach.

And, he failed... I'm on record as well as never believing he was worth the time and energy.

This will live on in message board infamy for a while, but in the grand scheme of things... it's not much of anything really. Sure, puts them in a pinch if Case gets hurt, but they'll find a guy and let him do whatever he does.
[Reply]
Talisman 03:06 PM 10-23-2018
I thought I saw a graphic where Chad's career was on an upward trajectory. Then I realized I was looking at his eyebrows.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:25 PM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Who’s his dad??
I stand corrected. I guess Jim Kelly is his uncle, not his dad.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 03:29 PM 10-23-2018
Hosts on Denver sports radio advocating for trading anyone and anything of value and starting over. No one held back.

Thing is, though, to me all this has to fall on Elway or what’s the point?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:41 PM 10-23-2018
Trade that thug Von and Harris. They will be done by the time any rebuild could be completed. WAY too many holes.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:46 PM 10-23-2018
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Hosts on Denver sports radio advocating for trading anyone and anything of value and starting over. No one held back.

That’s the tough thing about putting a great player in the front office. Hard for ownership to get rid of him if he is a bad GM. At least the Wizards did not have a connection to Jordan’s prime days with the Bulls. Wizards canned his ass when it became clear he was not a good executive.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:47 PM 10-23-2018

Oh. So they want to go the Gruden route. Makes sense. But I have to agree with you on the notion that ElFraud should go. All the draft picks that the Donks receive would be wasted if ElFraud is drafting.
[Reply]
TEX 03:49 PM 10-23-2018

:-)
[Reply]
Page 2161 of 4879
« First < 1161166120612111215121572158215921602161 216221632164216521712211226126613161 > Last »
Up