ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 634 of 3903
« First < 134534584624630631632633634 63563663763864468473411341634 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:57 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
So why is Louisiana and Bama getting hit so hard with this thing? Just seems like a strange place for it to grow so rampant.
Because they won't stop gathering in the French Quarter. Did you see the pictures after the Governor canceled seated classes. The people were shoulder to shoulder drinking and partying while thanking him for letting them out of their classes. Yes a few/some were professors and evidently Sean Payton.
[Reply]
loochy 06:57 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
can you think of a worse state to get hit with mass cases ?
Why would any state be better or worse? They're all people.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:59 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
And through my exhaustive research, I've found that different parts of your mouth can offer various different results.

**** OCD
You’ll know based on how you feel according to all the people I know who have it. You get real lethargic, sometimes with a headache, and while you can get a temp not all cases result in one:

If you feel bad then check your temp. Otherwise I don’t think you’re accomplishing much.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 06:59 PM 03-22-2020
Pence: Feds May Let Those Exposed to Virus Return to Work With Masks

The new guidance, to be announced Monday, comes as the number of COVID-19 cases in the U.S. continues to surge.

this shit better not be true.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/vice-p...ork-with-masks
Ok are we going all-in on ending this shit or not? I don’t want some half assed attempt then a month later see a surge in cases again and have to do this again.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:00 PM 03-22-2020
For 15 ****in years?
Ya found looking for inside info for my fantasy football draft , as a chiefs fan since the late 80s , I have been trying to draft a chief player every year .
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:00 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Is anyone updating how many people they have tested?
Most won't update until Monday, like the CDC it even says on the site that they will only update Monday-Friday.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 07:02 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Why would any state be better or worse? They're all people.
I don't have any issues with the people there I'm just talking in terms of infrastructure louisiana can't deal with a mass spread like NY WA or CA
[Reply]
oaklandhater 07:03 PM 03-22-2020
Ok are we going all-in on ending this shit or not? I don’t want some half assed attempt then a month later see a surge in cases again and have to do this again.
some states opting to shutdown while others don't is causing mass confusion.
[Reply]
TLO 07:07 PM 03-22-2020

The Missouri DHSS website used to have a running tally of how many people had been tested.

Now it's gone.

https://health.mo.gov/living/healthc...us/results.php
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:08 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Early candidate for n00b of the year 2020

Keep posting and you may make a run

or not nobody wants to hear from n00bs that means keep your trap shut n00b :-)
maybe we should restart the N00b of the year award. First prize: eDave guitar lessons.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:09 PM 03-22-2020
Actually it seems no one who is involved on the medical side really needs testing. Docs are moving forward assuming if the symptoms are there, treat them as an active case. Testing wont change treatment or how we deal with patients.....testing and all of the hand wringing over tests needs to be set aside and deal with the people.

How many tests would you be pleased with? If you had enough tests to make you happy would we have fewer people infected? And would the rate of expansion decrease if you had more tests?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:10 PM 03-22-2020
I don't have any issues with the people there I'm just talking in terms of infrastructure louisiana can't deal with a mass spread like NY WA or CA
After looking frantically all fucking day, at 8:09pm I FINALLY found a segment of the nation that OH doesn't currently think ought to fuck right off.

Congrats, Louisiana!!
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:10 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I have been reading CP for about 15 years lol was just always to lazy to sign up, but Mahomes gave me strength.

I was going tell you to PM Bob Dole on getting instructions on how to become n00b oty but I think you would have figured that one out

:-)
[Reply]
TLO 07:11 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Actually it seems no one who is involved on the medical side really needs testing. Docs are moving forward assuming if the symptoms are there, treat them as an active case. Testing wont change treatment or how we deal with patients.....testing and all of the hand wringing over tests needs to be set aside and deal with the people.

How many tests would you be pleased with? If you had enough tests to make you happy would we have fewer people infected? And would the rate of expansion decrease if you had more tests?
This is probably a fair point.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:12 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

Chill out, I just asked a question
[Reply]
Page 634 of 3903
« First < 134534584624630631632633634 63563663763864468473411341634 > Last »
Up