ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1539 of 3903
« First < 539103914391489152915351536153715381539 154015411542154315491589163920392539 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
SAUTO 01:15 PM 04-20-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Excuse me, yesterday was the first time......:-)
Probably because I just started looking at the trends.

I just posted the numbers and it’s easy to see.

And the simple explanation is that everything isn’t getting reported on the weekends.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:20 PM 04-20-2020
We will see what happens tomorrow. Hopefully it continues down.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:20 PM 04-20-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Probably because I just started looking at the trends.

I just posted the numbers and it’s easy to see
Still anecdotal. It could be coinkydink. There very well could be a substantial reason other than "it's Sunday and Monday". I haven't heard of anything substantiating that.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:21 PM 04-20-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
It's not weird. Something happened with the reporting. Duh.
Oh well okay Mr. I Got It Figured Out!!!
[Reply]
petegz28 01:21 PM 04-20-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
I've said this a few times but the Missouri DHSS has say always lagged behind other sites in the numbers of deaths. You'd think they'd be the ones with the most up to date info, but :-)

They seem to be petty good about the number of positive cases and tests run though.
No, no..something happened with the reporting, obviously
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:21 PM 04-20-2020
Still anecdotal. It could be coinkydink. There very well could be a substantial reason other than "it's Sunday and Monday". I haven't heard of anything substantiating that.
You said yourself those numbers are a day behind. Makes sense that everyone isn’t reporting correctly on the weekends.

That’s a pretty substantial reason.

Use some common sense here
[Reply]
petegz28 01:22 PM 04-20-2020
You said yourself those numbers are a day behind. Makes sense that everyone isn’t reporting correctly on the weekends.

That’s a pretty substantial reason.

Use some common sense here
I said the numbers for NY appear to be a day behind. Not the entire country. And until we know for sure it's nothing more than speculation.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:29 PM 04-20-2020
I said the numbers for NY appear to be a day behind. Not the entire country. And until we know for sure it's nothing more than speculation.
:-) so you think those mo numbers are all from so far today?

You’re crazy if so.

Maybe this is the week it just continually goes down but at this point it appears to just be following the trends from the last month. I mean sooner or later you’ll be all “it’s going down!!!” On a Sunday and it will continue and you’ll be right.

But you’ve said the same things for a month of Sundays and haven’t been right yet.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:32 PM 04-20-2020
It’s hilarious that we’ve had almost this exact same conversation on the 6th, the 13th, and now on the 20th

:-)
[Reply]
eDave 01:33 PM 04-20-2020
Same discussion, different day.

Edit: SAUTO beat me too it.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:33 PM 04-20-2020
:-) so you think those mo numbers are all from so far today?

You’re crazy if so.

Maybe this is the week it just continually goes down but at this point it appears to just be following the trends from the last month. I mean sooner or later you’ll be all “it’s going down!!!” On a Sunday and it will continue and you’ll be right.

But you’ve said the same things for a month of Sundays and haven’t been right yet.
Where did I say they were all for today? Where did I ever say that? I clarified what I did say. That does mean I said anything else about it one way or the other. Fuck, man.

I mean if you are so right then I am sure it will be easy for you to find transcripts of Cuomo or Fauci or Birx or Trump saying "well those numbers were from Sunday and Monday so they are going to be lower and not accurate".

You keep moving the goal posts. It was Sundays until yesterday because you suddenly had to throw in Mondays. Then you didn't want to go back into March because some reason or another.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:35 PM 04-20-2020
In fact Pete I know that those MO numbers are behind.

Our health department notified everyone when we got our first positive case in the county.

It didn’t show up for 2 days on the mo health site.

Pettis county took a day to update to 13. I know 2 of those and they told me they tested positive the day before.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:38 PM 04-20-2020
Where did I say they were all for today? Where did I ever say that? I clarified what I did say. That does mean I said anything else about it one way or the other. Fuck, man.

I mean if you are so right then I am sure it will be easy for you to find transcripts of Cuomo or Fauci or Birx or Trump saying "well those numbers were from Sunday and Monday so they are going to be lower and not accurate".

You keep moving the goal posts. It was Sundays until yesterday because you suddenly had to throw in Mondays. Then you didn't want to go back into March because some reason or another.
Well you just said that we didn’t know if they were behind a day... right? Where else are they from?

Why do I need those people to tell me about the numbers and trends I can see for myself easily.

Why don’t you go back through March and post up the numbers? I mean there were under 40 deaths a day throughout most of the month. Not sure what those numbers would tell you .

I threw in Monday’s yesterday because I LOOKED at the numbers and realized what was happening. It’s obvious. Well to everyone but you I guess...
[Reply]
petegz28 01:38 PM 04-20-2020
In fact Pete I know that those MO numbers are behind.

Our health department notified everyone when we got our first positive case in the county.

It didn’t show up for 2 days on the mo health site.

Pettis county took a day to update to 13. I know 2 of those and they told me they tested positive the day before.
And? Did they blame it on Sunday and Monday?

You're inventing an argument now for some reason. I never said the numbers were not behind. What I did say about that I said only about NY and didn't say one way or the other for the rest of the country.
[Reply]
ghak99 01:38 PM 04-20-2020
It’s hilarious that we’ve had almost this exact same conversation on the 6th, the 13th, and now on the 20th

:-)
I often find myself scrolling to see what page of the thread I'm on when it happens.

It's also made me realize how fast time is flying. Every 3rd day feels like a Sunday. Stop this shit before I get old dammit!
[Reply]
Page 1539 of 3903
« First < 539103914391489152915351536153715381539 154015411542154315491589163920392539 > Last »
Up