ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 53
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What's up with Mecole Hardman?
carcosa 06:00 PM 10-19-2020
Pringle was getting all the snaps down the stretch. Is he in the doghouse? (I'm only partially asking because I started him in fantasy thinking he'd get some looks with Watkins out)

Seems like he's regressed a lot this season, unfortunately...
[Reply]
staylor26 01:29 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He had a good day for once.

Still not a fan. I’d rather have DJ Metcalf. Metcalf will be in his way to the HOF while Mecole will be asking if you want fries with that in 5 years.
What a stupid fucking take from one of CP’s worst posters.

Good god :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:08 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
The only gripe I've ever had with Hardman was that he would stop running once his pre-planned route was over and wouldn't give Patrick the ability to improvise. He's a young buck with lots of potential.
This. Now he's young and inexperienced so I've given him a pass, but yesterday he actually improvised his route correctly at least once, so at least he's improving that part of his game. He's going to be fine.
[Reply]
wazu 02:36 PM 11-02-2020
Did Hardman get hurt yesterday? Not seeing any mention in here but thought he had some groin injury or something that looked concerning at the time yesterday.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:38 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Did Hardman get hurt yesterday? Not seeing any mention in here but thought he had some groin injury or something that looked concerning at the time yesterday.
Whatever it was, he's fine. Andy had "no injuries to report" in his presser, and Mecole himself did a presser as well.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:50 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) Deanthony Thomas has made it 6+ years in the league thus far and your prediction is that Mecole will be out of the league by the time he's 28?

You made a comment about Mahomes being figured out after the first drive in the Bills game thread last week so maybe you should chill with the hot takes, bud.
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What a stupid ****ing take from one of CP’s worst posters.

General rule of this place seems to be if a poster has a number in their handle it is a high chance they are a moron.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:52 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Whatever it was, he's fine. Andy had "no injuries to report" in his presser, and Mecole himself did a presser as well.
I mean, that's the best news we could have. 1) win that stupid game 2) stay healthy
We did both, thank the Lord.
[Reply]
kcclone 05:31 PM 11-02-2020
Hardman’s stats look very similar to the following:

J. Jeudy, AJ Brown, Juju Smith-Schuster and Claypool. Everyone seems to love those guys, so I think he’s holding his own in year 2, considering he plays with Tyreek, Kelce, Sammy, Drob and CEH who are also fighting for touches.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:37 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I mean, that's the best news we could have. 1) win that stupid game 2) stay healthy
We did both, thank the Lord.
Especially with G-wills defense diving at everyone's knees.

My biggest worry was injuries because the man coaches cheap shots.

They straight tried to end Bell's season.
[Reply]
chop 07:37 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Hardman’s stats look very similar to the following:

J. Jeudy, AJ Brown, Juju Smith-Schuster and Claypool. Everyone seems to love those guys, so I think he’s holding his own in year 2, considering he plays with Tyreek, Kelce, Sammy, Drob and CEH who are also fighting for touches.

I'm not so sure you should be comparing him to Brown. Brown has better stats and he's played fewer games. Brown looks like he's going to be a star.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:43 PM 11-03-2020
You made a comment about Mahomes being figured out after the first drive in the Bills game thread last week so maybe you should chill with the hot takes, bud.
I never said such a thing. Show me the post where I said anything like that. :-)

I have said & still stand by it that the best way to defense Mahomes is drop 8 into coverage like the Bills did & keep the game close & hope you win at the end. You can't defense the Chiefs like the Jets did & expect to beat Mahomes & the Chiefs.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:46 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What a stupid fucking take from one of CP’s worst posters.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:52 PM 11-03-2020
I never said such a thing. Show me the post where I said anything like that. :-)
Yes, you did. Why would I lie about that?

Mahomes has lost it.

It was fun while it lasted.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:54 PM 11-03-2020
Yes, you did. Why would I lie about that?
Jeezus Christ you are a fucking moron...are you related to staylor26?
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:54 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by chop:
I'm not so sure you should be comparing him to Brown. Brown has better stats and he's played fewer games. Brown looks like he's going to be a star.
AJ Brown is the #1 WR in his offense. Of course he's going to have better numbers than Hardman.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:55 PM 11-03-2020
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 16 of 53
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up