ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 40
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What's up with Mecole Hardman?
carcosa 06:00 PM 10-19-2020
Pringle was getting all the snaps down the stretch. Is he in the doghouse? (I'm only partially asking because I started him in fantasy thinking he'd get some looks with Watkins out)

Seems like he's regressed a lot this season, unfortunately...
[Reply]
Coach 06:01 PM 10-19-2020
Yeah, he hasn't progressed as I hoped he would.

He also hasn't done well on his KO's.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:04 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Yeah, he hasn't progressed as I hoped he would.

He also hasn't done well on his KO's.
Yeah he looked totally lost in the return game tonight...
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:01 PM 10-19-2020
His special teams decisions have been shit as well.

Must be spoiling winning the Superbowl during your rookie season.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:28 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
His special teams decisions have been shit as well.

Must be spoiling winning the Superbowl during your rookie season.
Yeah he’s been AWFUL in the return game for most of the year.
[Reply]
bigjosh 06:04 PM 10-19-2020
I cant believe we ended up with him instead of dk metcalf.

He has been completely terrible for the entire season.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:05 PM 10-19-2020
Hardman is fine. Chiefs only threw the ball 26 times the whole game. It was raining cats and dogs and it was cold; not ideal conditions for passing. Hell, it's Buffalo; place is always windy.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:09 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Hardman is fine. Chiefs only threw the ball 26 times the whole game. It was raining cats and dogs and it was cold; not ideal conditions for passing. Hell, it's Buffalo; place is always windy.
I was gonna say the same thing. Hell even Tyreek didn't do shit in this game.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:10 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I was gonna say the same thing. Hell even Tyreek didn't do shit in this game.
I wouldn't be that worried about a lack of production except that Pringle was getting Hardman's snaps down the stretch. That's more concerning to me.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:14 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I wouldn't be that worried about a lack of production except that Pringle was getting Hardman's snaps down the stretch. That's more concerning to me.
Right I get it. I think he'll be ok though. He's almost strictly a "home run hitter" at this point and we just weren't going for the home run throws at all tonight. It's disappointing that he isn't more than that at this point but it is what it is.
[Reply]
eDave 06:05 PM 10-19-2020
Displays of selfishness running the ball out like that. Needs taped to the goal post.
[Reply]
In58men 06:09 PM 10-19-2020
He’s not getting it and he shouldn’t be returning kickoffs anymore.

Wasted pick.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:12 PM 10-19-2020
Well I think he will pull it together but he needs to get it together but I still am hopeful he turns it around for himself.

i thought he needed to block on that end around or a play Hill had the ball but he was looking around like what do I do

I still love my son he will get on the right page. I thought with Sammy out he would step it up. He needs too.
[Reply]
-King- 06:09 PM 10-19-2020
We weren't throwing deep or running jet sweeps/push passed and that'd basically all he's really good for on offense. Pringle and Robinson are just better route runners.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:11 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
We weren't throwing deep or running jet sweeps/push passed and that'd basically all he's really good for on offense. Pringle and Robinson are just better route runners.
Yep.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 40
1 234511 > Last »
Up