ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I think Tom Brady is a racist.
RealSNR 07:32 PM 09-19-2020
He loves his white guys. Especially the ones who came from NFL draft squalor just like he did. Julian Edelman, Wes Welker, Chris Hogan, Danny Amendola, and now.... Scotty fucking Miller? The average height among all those dudes put together could land that person their own midget show on TLC.

Last week... can only manage to get Mike fucking Evans the ball once for 2 yards? Oh, but the chemistry isn't there yet. Seriously? He couldn't get the chemistry going with Mike Evans but he could with Scotty fucking Miller? This would be like Mahomes dishing the ball to Gehrig Dieter more times than he did Tyreek Hill in his Week 1 start in 2018.

How come all those white dudes got the stats, Tom? How come N'keal Harry couldn't get it rolling with you last year but you were fine throwing to Julian Edelman and his bruised injured vagina for half the season? How come you haven't gotten a single black WR since Randy Moss 1000 yards in a season, but you're just fine chucking that rock to shitty stupid Julian Edelman, Tom? You do know he's actually not all that good, right? Why is it when you did have a 1000 yard black WR it had to be with possibly the most gifted athlete to play the position in Randy Moss?

Is it because you want guys to be "Tom Brady open"? You're not giving them a chance, Tom. No, I think there's something else at work here, Tom. It's not them. It's not Belishit. It's you, Tom.

Diddling children isn't enough, Tom? You had to also hate black people? Sad, dude.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:50 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He's a Trump supporter so isn't that enough to make him a racist?
Dude come on. Leave this shit out.

Can’t believe how dumb most of you fuckers are with this shit. Put it in DC.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:54 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Dude come on. Leave this shit out.

Can’t believe how dumb most of you ****ers are with this shit. Put it in DC.
Thank you. Dumbest thread in quite awhile for sure
[Reply]
lewdog 09:56 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Thank you. Dumbest thread in quite awhile for sure
Thread is fine, fuck Brady.

The comment I quoted was not.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:07 PM 09-19-2020
Thread is fine, **** Brady.

The comment I quoted was not.
Thread is fine my ass.....I dont give a shit about brady but calling him a racist because he has thrown to white WR`s is mind numbing idiocy....Ive lost IQ points just reading this thread lol.......Again, the whiskey must be flowing tonight lol
[Reply]
Brody Wa 10:08 PM 09-19-2020
I don’t like him for deflate-gate, I can neither confirm or deny Brady being a racist.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:10 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
Not to defend Brady, but, it was a grey guy on his helmet.

Hmm, good point. But I think it's just because he's lurking in the shadows.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:12 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Your and idiot.

Tom doesn't pick the rosters. He's not a racist.

Belichick? Maybe. McDaniels? Maybe. They did take Wes Welker and Julian Edelman and turn them into midfield possession receivers. I mean, there definitely weren't ANY black dudes catching passes.

Except for Deion Branch.

Oh, yeah, and Kevin Faulk.

And Troy Brown.

And there was some dude named Randy Moss.

Oh, yeah. And James White. And David Patten. And Ben Watson. And...

Never mind. I stick to the original sentence. Your and idiot.
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
lewdog 10:12 PM 09-19-2020
Thread is fine my ass.....I dont give a shit about brady but calling him a racist because he has thrown to white WR`s is mind numbing idiocy....Ive lost IQ points just reading this thread lol.......Again, the whiskey must be flowing tonight lol
You’re a weak pussy.

Noted.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:16 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
They had a great young ascending talent at TE with O.J. Howard. Anybody know why the Bucs had to lure a white TE out of retirement shortly after signing Brady?
1. Chemistry - get off to a fast start - He has "Brady Eyes".

2. Gronk is a good blocker - He was targeted very little last week.

3. Great mentor for Howard on how to play the position.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 10:20 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
I don’t like him for deflate-gate, I can neither confirm or deny Brady being a racist.
I was in Boston, on business, when the whole deflate-gate thing came out. I'd go to the bars and it was funny to see all of the grown men crying tears in their beers that the NFL was going after Brady.
To add to SNR's theory, He gave less air to the brown balls... What if the balls were white?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:27 PM 09-19-2020
Eat fuck pie, queer.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:43 PM 09-19-2020
You’re a weak pussy.

Noted.
Getting a bit snappy there Lew. Everything OK?
[Reply]
jdubya 10:45 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Eat **** pie, queer.
Huck huck yuck (I typed that slow for you JR so you could keep up :-)

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:09 PM 09-19-2020
I’m not going to argue with something that is impossible to disprove.

His favorite WRs have mostly been white. His coach is white. His owner is white.

More importantly, he is white. I’m sure he has white sheets in his house, as well as crosses and the ability to light them on fire.

Where do I sign?
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:22 PM 09-19-2020
Boy these white WRs sure do seem to come out of the woodwork for Brady, don't they? Random trades, trash heap signings, late round draft picks...

I wonder why when given a 1st round WR last year Brady acted like the dude didn't fucking exist...

I also wonder why he couldn't get the fucking ball to Mike Evans last week. Mike Evans wasn't good enough? Didn't play the way Brady wants him to?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up