ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I think Tom Brady is a racist.
RealSNR 07:32 PM 09-19-2020
He loves his white guys. Especially the ones who came from NFL draft squalor just like he did. Julian Edelman, Wes Welker, Chris Hogan, Danny Amendola, and now.... Scotty fucking Miller? The average height among all those dudes put together could land that person their own midget show on TLC.

Last week... can only manage to get Mike fucking Evans the ball once for 2 yards? Oh, but the chemistry isn't there yet. Seriously? He couldn't get the chemistry going with Mike Evans but he could with Scotty fucking Miller? This would be like Mahomes dishing the ball to Gehrig Dieter more times than he did Tyreek Hill in his Week 1 start in 2018.

How come all those white dudes got the stats, Tom? How come N'keal Harry couldn't get it rolling with you last year but you were fine throwing to Julian Edelman and his bruised injured vagina for half the season? How come you haven't gotten a single black WR since Randy Moss 1000 yards in a season, but you're just fine chucking that rock to shitty stupid Julian Edelman, Tom? You do know he's actually not all that good, right? Why is it when you did have a 1000 yard black WR it had to be with possibly the most gifted athlete to play the position in Randy Moss?

Is it because you want guys to be "Tom Brady open"? You're not giving them a chance, Tom. No, I think there's something else at work here, Tom. It's not them. It's not Belishit. It's you, Tom.

Diddling children isn't enough, Tom? You had to also hate black people? Sad, dude.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:43 PM 09-19-2020
This is a massive reach.
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:47 PM 09-19-2020
Well I hate him, so I’m willing to believe it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:48 PM 09-19-2020
I'm going to go look up a picture of Gronkowski now. That'll confirm or refute your theory.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 07:49 PM 09-19-2020
The black receivers were tired of getting pelted by their own fans every time they made a catch, so they made an agreement with Brady.
[Reply]
jdubya 07:49 PM 09-19-2020
I smell strong drink with this one
[Reply]
JD10367 07:52 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He loves his white guys. Especially the ones who came from NFL draft squalor just like he did. Julian Edelman, Wes Welker, Chris Hogan, Danny Amendola, and now.... Scotty ****ing Miller? The average height among all those dudes put together could land that person their own midget show on TLC.

Last week... can only manage to get Mike ****ing Evans the ball once for 2 yards? Oh, but the chemistry isn't there yet. Seriously? He couldn't get the chemistry going with Mike Evans but he could with Scotty ****ing Miller? This would be like Mahomes dishing the ball to Gehrig Dieter more times than he did Tyreek Hill in his Week 1 start in 2018.

How come all those white dudes got the stats, Tom? How come N'keal Harry couldn't get it rolling with you last year but you were fine throwing to Julian Edelman and his bruised injured vagina for half the season? How come you haven't gotten a single black WR since Randy Moss 1000 yards in a season, but you're just fine chucking that rock to shitty stupid Julian Edelman, Tom? You do know he's actually not all that good, right? Why is it when you did have a 1000 yard black WR it had to be with possibly the most gifted athlete to play the position in Randy Moss?

Is it because you want guys to be "Tom Brady open"? You're not giving them a chance, Tom. No, I think there's something else at work here, Tom. It's not them. It's not Belishit. It's you, Tom.

Diddling children isn't enough, Tom? You had to also hate black people? Sad, dude.
Your and idiot.

Tom doesn't pick the rosters. He's not a racist.

Belichick? Maybe. McDaniels? Maybe. They did take Wes Welker and Julian Edelman and turn them into midfield possession receivers. I mean, there definitely weren't ANY black dudes catching passes.

Except for Deion Branch.

Oh, yeah, and Kevin Faulk.

And Troy Brown.

And there was some dude named Randy Moss.

Oh, yeah. And James White. And David Patten. And Ben Watson. And...

Never mind. I stick to the original sentence. Your and idiot.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:55 PM 09-19-2020
Not only is he a racist piece of shit, he open mouth kisses his children!!!
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:55 PM 09-19-2020
My hope is when the Chiefs travel down to TB they finally crush out the Brady/Gronk hype. Like a cigarette.

Kudos to them for the rings they wear but it's time to replace them.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:55 PM 09-19-2020
He’s a piece of shit, so sure.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:56 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Not only is he a racist piece of shit, he open mouth kisses his children!!!
And what race are his children that he is open mouth kissing??? WHITE!

Coincidence? I don’t fucking think so!!!
[Reply]
eDave 07:56 PM 09-19-2020
It must be Saturday night.

[Reply]
Rain Man 07:56 PM 09-19-2020
He played for more than a decade for the patriots and in every single game his helmet had a white guy on it. Not once did it have a black guy or any other race. What does that tell us?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:56 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
My hope is when the Chiefs travel down to TB they finally crush out the Brady/Gronk hype. Like a cigarette.

Kudos to them for the rings they wear but it's time to replace them.
That hype will be long gone by the time the Chiefs go to Tampa.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:56 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Your and idiot.

Tom doesn't pick the rosters. He's not a racist.

Belichick? Maybe. McDaniels? Maybe. They did take Wes Welker and Julian Edelman and turn them into midfield possession receivers. I mean, there definitely weren't ANY black dudes catching passes.

Except for Deion Branch.

Oh, yeah, and Kevin Faulk.

And Troy Brown.

And there was some dude named Randy Moss.

Oh, yeah. And James White. And David Patten. And Ben Watson. And...

Never mind. I stick to the original sentence. Your and idiot.
No, he isn't. He has a point. Who the fuck is Scotty Miller?? Evans and Godwin were invisible
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up