ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Replica Superbowl ring
FlaChief58 07:21 AM 09-03-2020
Just a heads up for anyone who wants a replica ring, eBay already has them, but they're going fast. I just ordered a size 11. They're out of the larger sizes, but do have 11 and below. They also out of display boxes
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:11 PM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Supposedly mine has shipped, but the EST delivery date is Nov 1st..
Slow boat from China?
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:28 PM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
What doesnt come from China? Other than a Vaccine?

I still want one. Working on the wife to let me.
Not to be a jerk, but you have to check with the wife over $50? My ex-wife was a controlling so-and-so, but even she didn't have me on that short a leash.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:05 PM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Not to be a jerk, but you have to check with the wife over $50? My ex-wife was a controlling so-and-so, but even she didn't have me on that short a leash.
LOL, yea that's a little um weird. I do need to grab one of these to have an authentic one for my collection.

I don't know who the fuck would spend 12 grand on one though, that's insane.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:16 PM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
She makes more than I do
[Reply]
Mecca 07:22 PM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
She makes more than I do
It's 50 bucks....my wife asked me if I wanted one before I even said anything about it.
[Reply]
RustShack 07:52 PM 09-04-2020
Mine says arriving September 21, but when I ordered it it also said not in stock until the 8th.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:29 AM 09-05-2020
I bit the bullet and bought the replica on Ebay. I "think" they are all out now, though..maybe a size 15 left.

I looked hard at just going with my replica that I picked up in February (China made) and it looks OK - but this one - damn.....had to do it. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:30 PM 09-05-2020
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Supposedly mine has shipped, but the EST delivery date is Nov 1st..

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:23 PM 09-05-2020
800 bucks for a sterling silver/cubic zirconia ring

https://www.jostens.com/apps/procham...Filter=PRO-HIS

keyring for the rest of us - 29 bucks :-)

https://www.jostens.com/apps/procham...Filter=PRO-HIS
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:44 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I ordered one too. Hopefully it doesn’t completely suck.
It got here today and I’m fucking happy with the purchase. It looks legit.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:02 PM 09-19-2020
Here's mine. It came last week. I'm really pretty surprised for $20. It will do until I stumble across a better one.

With the AFL champ ring & SB IV ring

The whole she-bang! It's indescribably beautiful. The trophy, the confetti, the rings, the program, and the SI commemorative (the ticket will take its place when I get it back from being graded)....Enjoy!

[Reply]
flinchfree 11:55 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Here's mine. It came last week. I'm really pretty surprised for $20. It will do until I stumble across a better one.

The whole she-bang! It's indescribably beautiful. The trophy, the confetti, the rings, the program, and the SI commemorative (the ticket will take its place when I get it back from being graded)....Enjoy!
Abso freakin beautiful.
Well done mate.
:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:19 AM 09-20-2020
Mine is coming next week. Hope it looks like the original but I still have doubts.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:51 AM 09-20-2020

Where did you get that trophy?
[Reply]
Valiant 10:02 AM 09-20-2020

What was the site for the trophy you used?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up