ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 260 of 263
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Patriots Game Day Thread***
FAX 11:10 PM 10-13-2018
Episode 6 begins as the Gunslinger Of The Plains saddles up and travels to the Northeast in order to confront a die-nasty that has been offending mankind's sensibilities for far too long.

After decades of nefarious skullduggery, the Chiefs have seen enough and enter the den of the evil ones to put an end to their venal machinations.

And, when it's all said and done, the power of good prevails - defeating arrogant, duplicitous mendacity on national television as the Red & Gold leaves Foxborough victorious once more. Amen.

And now, a poetatum ...

There once was a team that we knew
Was hard to defeat or subdue
But today the Chiefs neuter
An old man's pea shooter
To turn a goat into a ewe

Go Chiefs.

(Sorry if re-post.)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:15 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Berry needs to man up and take a fucking shot and get in the fucking field.
And he won't. He has ZERO fucking loyalty or heart to give to this team. He's been fucking worthless since his signing, and I am just completely done with the fucking prick. Leave KC and go be worthless. Go be great! I don't give a fuck! Just get...the fuck...OFF...of my roster.
[Reply]
Basileus777 10:19 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Speaks thought he would get penalized if he didn't let go of Brady on Brady TD run.

Shame the NFL is ruining this game
The play was meaningless. The Pats had a guaranteed TD anyway.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:21 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by bevischief:
If this game ruins Mahomes... KC will never support another QB.
What the fuck?!

Just....no..no
[Reply]
stumppy 10:22 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
You're 5-1 and still in control of the AFCW and first seed in the AFCCG. Yeah, the undefeated season you were never going to have is over now, but your destiny is still in your hands.

Losing a ridiculously close game to the Patriots in Foxboro without a couple of your defensive stars is hardly any reason to worry. Barring injuries you will go far. See ya in January!
Now I know you're trolling. We got no defensive stars.:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 10:22 PM 10-14-2018
Mahomes doesn't get rattled. Nothing is going to ruin him.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:25 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by bevischief:
If this game ruins Mahomes... KC will never support another QB.
this kid was born to be an athlete.

GOAT BARELY squeaked by...He is nipping at the heels of destiny.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:27 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It needs a complete makeover.

Their 2 highest paid defenders didn't play, one of them is always banged up it seems and the other doesn't apparently want to suit up at all.
I don't think having Berry would have made much of a difference, but Houston could have helped in the pass rush.

Speed is something that Veach and Reid covet on offense, but it seems like they ignore speed when making moves on defense.

It's frustrating watching a guy like Gronk run away from our secondary. I fully expect a TE as big as Gronk to overpower guys, but he should never be able to get a yard of separation on a defensive back.

There were only a couple of plays where our linebackers were able to run to the ball. Every other play they were engaged by a lineman or TE. There were a few times where they just ran straight into the offensive line, taking themselves out of the play allowing New England's running backs to bounce outside.

Sutton has had some defenses that are statistically good, but sometimes stats can be misleading. Like the stat that shows how good we are on 3rd downs. It looks impressive, but we still give up 400+ yards of offense and 29 points per game.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FAX 10:31 PM 10-14-2018
Good game. No victory, though ... that's bad.

Unfortunate that we got off to a slow start again (reminiscent of the donk game, really).

The key now is to avoid hanging our heads. The team learned a lot in this game and we'll be better for the experience.

Oh ... and the mom didn't reveal her gender ... it was the fetus' ... and it's a boy.

FAX
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:33 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You guys really need to let the past go.

This isn’t the same old Chiefs team with the guy we have at QB. Get over it man.
We have lost the last 6 or 7 home playoff games. Until that changes, it doesn't matter who the QB is. I agree that Mahomes isn't Smith, but but I have driven home, frozen, after a playoff loss too many times, and Arrowhead has never proven to actually be a home field advantage.

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:36 PM 10-14-2018
Andy needs to stop denying how awful this defense is and make in-game strategic decisions accordingly.

On that last drive, the message should have been if you get beat for a big play, let the Patriots score a TD to give Mahomes/the offense time to get the ball back and try to tie it up.

That type of unorthodox strategy is the Chiefs’ reality until things improve with the defense.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:37 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
We have lost the last 6 or 7 home playoff games. Until that changes, it doesn't matter who the QB is. I agree that Mahomes isn't Smith, but but I have driven home, frozen, after a playoff loss too many times, and Arrowhead has never proven to actually be a home field advantage.

I don't have any experience being at those games but I do have the mental scars anyway. I understand your apprehension but I agree with Staylor here that Mahomes isn't going to let that continue. He might here and there. Maybe even this year. But eventually playoff success is going to come to Arrowhead.
[Reply]
ping2000 10:40 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Andy needs to stop denying how awful this defense is and make in-game strategic decisions accordingly.

On that last drive, the message should have been if you get beat for a big play, let the Patriots score a TD to give Mahomes/the offense time to get the ball back and try to tie it up.

That type of unorthodox strategy is the Chiefs’ reality until things improve with the defense.
Andy can't even watch when we are on defense. He sat with Pat every time they we're on the field. Probably doctor's orders so he won't stroke out watching them suck. Bob looked like he was getting an enema on the sideline.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:41 PM 10-14-2018
Andy can't even watch when we are on defense. He sat with Pat every time they we're on the field. Probably doctor's orders so he won't stroke out watching them suck. Bob looked like he was getting an enema on the sideline.
I thought the same thing haha. I'm sure there is a lot of game planning but there also has to be a part of him who can't actually watch it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:53 PM 10-14-2018
If only he would get one tomorrow! A bell-ringing colonic would do that old fart wonders!
[Reply]
stevieray 10:56 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
There were a few times where they just ran straight into the offensive line, taking themselves out of the play allowing New England's running backs to bounce outside.
This is infuriating to watch.
[Reply]
Page 260 of 263
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263 >
Up