ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 24
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So have we hit the Justin Herbert is overhyped mark yet?
Mecca 11:05 AM 11-23-2020
I get his numbers are good but I've got people on ESPN saying he'll be a top 3 QB by the end of next year...fansided saying he should be an MVP candidate right now when his team has 3 wins...

WTF is going on here?
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:12 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
You can't deny that the guy who wears an Edward Scissorhands costume in front of Mann's seems uninterested in the NFL

Yeah that guy is a fake ass fan. I used to work out at the LA Fitness next to the Chinese Theater. Me walking to the gym through the hordes of superheroes and bus tour hype men was like the Bittersweet Symphony video.

But seriously there are 19 million people here. Whatever your take is, there are enough people that you're right.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:13 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
He's been surprisingly good. If I couldn't have Mahomes and had to pick one QB to be Chiefs QB for the next 10 years, right now I'd pick Herbert.
Kyler Murray?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:13 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Outside of Mahomes, he’s the best young QB. He’s shown the ability to throw into tight windows with accuracy and velocity, he’s very mobile but doesn’t quickly take off from a clean pocket and doesn’t seem to have a fatal flaw yet.

As detox said, he seems to have a skill set that is able to beat you many ways so the team can adjust the game plan as opposing defenses adjust to what he does best.

I really liked him in college. Here’s what I said about him a little over 2 years ago in October..

It’s too bad he didn’t go to the NFC.
M. Night Harbaughlan can barely coach up a college QB to beat Rutgers when he has a massive talent advantage. He's done as a HC.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:14 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
He's been surprisingly good. If I couldn't have Mahomes and had to pick one QB to be Chiefs QB for the next 10 years, right now I'd pick Herbert.
Trevor Lawrence?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:16 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'd take Burrow, thanks.
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Kyler Murray?
Watson or Josh Allen too.

I wouldn't say Herbert is far and away the best option at all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:17 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
M. Night Harbaughlan can barely coach up a college QB to beat Rutgers when he has a massive talent advantage. He's done as a HC.
:-)

So true.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:23 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
KU will hire him after Les leaves!!!!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:31 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
People love to say nobody in LA gives a shit. Yet bars are packed even outside during a pandemic for Chargers and Rams games. Or they were, outside dining just got shut down again.

Anyhoo, LA Charger fans are very interested in Herbert but they know the Chargers need a new head coach.

And Rams fans are finally giving up on Goff.

And Raiders fans knew that Mahomes was going to win the second he got the ball.

People love to think they're the expert on Los Angeles because they went to Hollywood Blvd that one weekend 8 years ago
People in LA don't care enough to fill a 20,000 seat soccer stadium to watch their team play.

Better?
[Reply]
MGRS13 01:36 PM 11-23-2020
I just posted in the CEH thread. Herbert is OROY
[Reply]
Shoes 01:52 PM 11-23-2020
I thought Herbert was gonna be dog shit at the NFL level so he has exceeded my expectations.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 01:57 PM 11-23-2020
There's Rams fans, and there's fans of outside city teams packing sports bars but there ain't any Chargers fans. 1 in 500. I live in L.A. I ain't some yokel that thinks L.A.sports fans suck. They don't. Rams, Lakers, Dodgers, the two college teams and the Kings get all kinds of love. The Chargers are basically the Clippers, they could move to Alaska and two people might be bummed for about five minutes and then go root for somebody else.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:00 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'd take Burrow, thanks.
Even though he won’t play for a year?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:17 PM 11-23-2020
Best rookie QB in the NFL.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:46 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Even though he won’t play for a year?
sure.

Although I doubt that.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:11 PM 11-23-2020
He plays the way every fan wants their QB to play and has the skill to make some really good throws.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 24
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up