ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 185
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
scho63 02:50 PM 08-20-2014
The original thread has been locked so here we go again! :-)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached: JG.jpg (74.8 KB) 
[Reply]
lewdog 06:27 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Off all week. So a few makers for the game fuck the Raiders
All fucking week?!

You work for the school system?
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:41 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Got this guy queued up for Sunday Night football

FORM OF THE DESTRUCTOR — BARREL NO. 3832 CROWLER
Mother of all Money Barrels. Sanctuary of Sanctuaries. Stokebringer. Of the thousands of barrels we've tasted over the past decade none stand out quite like this one. This singular example of DBVSOD spent eighteen months in Heaven Hill barrels before being rebarreled in a Weller Special Reserve barrel for an additional year. Brownie crust, vanilla, graham, and bakers chocolate evolve from the glass as it warms, while American oak tannin and alcohol leave the palate dry and yearning for more after each sip. 16.66% ABV (32oz Crowler)
It's saying something when I look at the ABV and think, damn... :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:48 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's saying something when I look at the ABV and think, damn... :-)
November in Chicago

I took PTO tomorrow :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:56 PM 11-22-2020
EC small batch, rocks
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:59 PM 11-25-2020
Evan William's SB on deck
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:01 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
All ****ing week?!

You work for the school system?
I have a billion hours of PTO between getting PTO while we were closed for 3 months and working from home that shit adds up. Plus it's not like I can vacation anywhere.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:25 PM 11-25-2020
You moved???
or are you so hammered you think concrete is wood?

Evan William's SB on deck

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:28 PM 11-25-2020
I have a billion hours of PTO between getting PTO while we were closed for 3 months and working from home that shit adds up. Plus it's not like I can vacation anywhere.
I have 2 months of accrued vacation and have had for 3 years. I've been capped ever since and lost I don't know how many weeks of vacation due to not having the ability to actually take off work.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:39 PM 11-25-2020
Cinnamon vodka and orchard fresh cider.

Billion hours of PTO? Are you a year into the job?

It seems like yesterday that you got fired.

My 800lb gorrila closed our office without notice on Friday. Full base pay plus 100% corporate bonus paid after we return from 60 days off. Converted out "use it or lose it" regular vacation into cash! I had 10 days. Talk about a nice holiday bonus.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:45 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I have 2 months of accrued vacation and have had for 3 years. I've been capped ever since and lost I don't know how many weeks of vacation due to not having the ability to actually take off work.
Yeah most places when you have that much PTO it's kind of a farce. I get it definitely a rock and a hard place for a business just like everything else during the COVID era.

At my place weve had so many cases, building gets evacuated due to so many positive cases on a weekly basis, etc morale is extremely low and the turnover is high, alot of people took early retirement there is a huge shortage of unfilled positions. I had to crawl through glass just to get approved to work from home. Literally multiple doctor letters stating I'm at high risk for contacting severe COVID. Time off used to be granted by seniority around holidays but now they just said fuck it and approved anyone who puts in they need people so bad.

Its amazing despite having 3 months to come up with a plan they really didnt come up with anything other than enforcing masks and putting down arrows on the floor telling people which way to go and of course nobody follows it. They really need to shut it down for a month come up with a strategy to get more people to work from home which IMO will help increase productivity and boost morale
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:46 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
You moved???
or are you so hammered you think concrete is wood?
On deck = on tap. Too cold to be outside unfortunately. I looked up pricing on enclosing my patio area but it was 1,500-2k not worth it for 3 months IMO
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:15 PM 11-27-2020
Evan William's Single Barrell and some hookah fired up since it's too cold outside to smoke a cigar.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 07:24 PM 11-27-2020
Natty Daddy baby!
[Reply]
penguinz 08:04 PM 11-27-2020
Anyone know where/who to contact in the KC area for real, backwoods, moonshine? Not the big distillery moonshines sold in stores.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:24 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Anyone know where/who to contact in the KC area for real, backwoods, moonshine? Not the big distillery moonshines sold in stores.
Your gout says "Hello!"
[Reply]
Page 139 of 185
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 > Last »
Up