Page 97 of 4795
« First < 47879394959697 98991001011071471975971097 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:07 AM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by TEX:
They're gonna run the ball more to extend Manning's career. Expect a heavy dose of chop blocking as its a staple element of Kube's offense, just like back in the day when the Rat was HC. And get ready for all these Cheating Donx Dipshits to tell you how "legal" it is.

On a side note, draft Bronco RB's n your FFL league.
Fuck them and their chop blocks. I hope to see defenders diving at their RB's knees.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:25 AM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Oh I'm cool with those two. It's ****ing Knomo and Hef who are pathetic.
They're ALL the same. The worst of the group is the Mile High Mule Tool, because he's a slick poser.
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Oh I know what MHM is.
:-) :-)

I'm blushing...
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:58 AM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
It's fucking Knomo and Hef who are pathetic.
Clay is approaching their level.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:01 AM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-bronc...an-has-arrived

Is Ronnie Hillman the next Jamaal Charles? I dunno but he is leading the preseason in rushing yards and is averaging 7.5 yards per carry. The crazy thing is... his longest run is only 23 yards. He's consistently getting chunks. He could wind up being the Broncos #1 back sometime this year.
Ronnie Hillman is not even the next Quinten Griffin. Get real dude.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:07 AM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
That's the biggest thing I believe they missed on in the offseason... Hillman and Ball cannot be trusted. I'd much rather see Juwan Thompson in the mix. Hillman and Ball are just heartbreak waiting to happen. Denver should have added more/newer options at RB.
[Reply]
TEX 10:28 AM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
**** them and their chop blocks. I hope to see defenders diving at their RB's knees.
Exactly! Remember when Dale Carter dove for Rod Smith's knees. I mean it was "legal", right? :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:33 AM 08-27-2015
SWEEP these frauds
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:39 AM 08-27-2015
Ronnie Hillman the next JC? :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:40 AM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Ronnie Hillman the next JC? :-)
Same moron who thought Dude Iateanacho was AllPro
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:42 AM 08-27-2015
Still waiting on knowmo to eat crow on my spot on camp reports on Mannings arm.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:42 AM 08-27-2015
They're ALL the same.
Yes they are.....they chose to support a lying, thieving, cheating owner, GM, QB and coach...and act arrogant about it.

They are here purely out of schadenfreude...some are just more veiled about it. As soon as Manning fails...this thread will die.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:43 AM 08-27-2015
Its over before it started Op. He is done. Spot on sources.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:58 AM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Still waiting on knowmo to eat crow on my spot on camp reports on Mannings arm.
Maybe I missed it and maybe it's just noise between the two of you ... were you at their training camp?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:08 AM 08-27-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
He played really well last year. In his first couple years a gust of wind would knock him down, but last year he was actually running through arm tackles. He made quite a few big plays last year, and had a couple 40+ yard plays called back by penalty. Don't be surprised when he does some big things this year.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:10 AM 08-27-2015
Any objective Bronco fan knows they should have ended the Manning experiment after last season. Keeping him around for his final year with an entirely new coaching staff...was just a marketing attempt to mask a rebuild.

It essentially has stunted AssMeller's growth...and they still wont know what they have in him. His contract expires after the season too...that should be an interesting situation. They have no other realistic option grooming behind him. A pragmatic GM would have cut ties and used this as a transition season...and given his new coaching staff a chance to evaluate/develop the QB...knowing his contract is in its final year.

Manning has doomed this franchise for at least a couple of future seasons....Elway's getting what he deserves. The more money he threw at the team...the worse they got. He's forcing both his new HC and QB to change what they want to do...
[Reply]
Page 97 of 4795
« First < 47879394959697 98991001011071471975971097 > Last »
Up