ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2522 of 4783
« First < 1522202224222472251225182519252025212522 252325242525252625322572262230223522 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:45 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So Horseface has been terrible at identifying OL talent...he's thrown a lot of money at it and nothing really panned out. Its kind of amazing because blind luck "should" happen at some point...

So Bolles is now the 3rd best LT in football...debatable but he has improved. HF declined to pick up his 5th year option....he has a gift for being wrong on all things OL.

Do they sign him to an extension...or use the draft capital, they just gained, on ANOTHER 1st round LT. Sewell is supposed to be amazing prospect...but its kind of breaking even. Sucks to tank a season...to just draft a cheaper replacement.
That's the shit we went through with the Eric Fisher pick.
[Reply]
TEX 06:35 AM 10-20-2020
So Horseface has been terrible at identifying OL talent...he's thrown a lot of money at it and nothing really panned out. Its kind of amazing because blind luck "should" happen at some point...

So Bolles is now the 3rd best LT in football...debatable but he has improved. HF declined to pick up his 5th year option....he has a gift for being wrong on all things OL.

Do they sign him to an extension...or use the draft capital, they just gained, on ANOTHER 1st round LT. Sewell is supposed to be amazing prospect...but its kind of breaking even. Sucks to tank a season...to just draft a cheaper replacement.
Shaq Barrett says hello...:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:41 AM 10-20-2020
Chubb was a disaster of a pick to let Shaq walk and lose out on an elite talent. Just criminal. 22.5 sacks in 22 games :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 10:44 AM 10-20-2020

I dunno if we have a big enough sample size this season with Bolles as he hasn't been that great in the past.

But it would be ****ing hilarious since they declined his 5th year option if he goes to another team and becomes a franchise LT for the next decade.

It also wouldn't be that surprising since the GM is Elway.
[Reply]
TEX 10:54 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I dunno if we have a big enough sample size this season with Bolles as he hasn't been that great in the past.

But it would be ****ing hilarious since they declined his 5th year option if he goes to another team and becomes a franchise LT for the next decade.

It also wouldn't be that surprising since the GM is Elway.
His biggest improvement is he can now count past 3. Really helps his game to not have to guess the snap count.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:10 PM 10-20-2020

Is Broncos quarterback Drew Lock ready to outduel Patrick Mahomes? @MarkKiszla and @ryanohalloran debate. #BroncosCountry https://t.co/Wd8he8AFRS

— Denver Post Sports (@DPostSports) October 19, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 04:11 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 04:12 PM 10-20-2020
How cute
[Reply]
PHOG 04:16 PM 10-20-2020
That's hilarious.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:21 PM 10-20-2020
Do you think that if the Donks somehow get a lead around halftime that Knows Knowshit and Kramzitinhisrectum will show up? :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:27 PM 10-20-2020
I don't know how Kiszla doesn't have his own nationally televised show.... he's been a Skip Bayless double for like 20 years. Awful takes across sports.... prime for national click bait.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:36 PM 10-20-2020
Lock's QB rating against the Patriots was 34.9....

He manged 3 points last time they played...and under 50% completion.
[Reply]
Valiant 04:54 PM 10-20-2020
I would like to see von get cut for salary and him come here for cheap and pissed. Get that fire back and destroy.

Also would love the sinks to win 6 to 8 games a year. Every year.

Good health and career longevity as a gm for elway and the sinks together.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:41 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I don't know how Kiszla doesn't have his own nationally televised show.... he's been a Skip Bayless double for like 20 years. Awful takes across sports.... prime for national click bait.
I'm pretty sure the FCC doesn't allow you to show a man with dicks in his mouth on TV.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:13 PM 10-24-2020
In honor of Donks week, here is the annual why your team sucks for them. It's very long and has video clips mixed in, so I'll only post a few pieces/ Link below if you want to read the whole thing. It's pretty good.

That punt was brought to you by special teams coach Tom McMahon, who also happened to be the Colts’ special teams coach back when Chuckie Pagano infamously offered up poor Griff Whalen as a blood sacrifice to Bill Belichick. Is McMahon still in charge of special teams here? Reader, you know he is. These things come in threes, so for his next trick, expect McMahon to fake a long snap.

The Broncos’ 2019 was split into two distinct seasons. I’d like to focus on them starting 3-8, because their losing brings me great joy. They were outscored 53-9 by the Chiefs in two games. They got The Drived by Mitchell Trubisky. They blew a 20-0 lead on the road to Kirk Cousins. Their horsey sauce GM whined out the starting tackle for his chronic holding addiction. Shortly after Emmanuel Sanders said the team was living in a “world of suck” and needed to call better plays, the Broncos traded Sanders to San Francisco, where he… won an NFC title. That’ll learn him. Up a point against the Colts with under two minutes remaining, they ran the ball on 3rd and 5 and then from the Colts’ 44.

It was so mortifying than even Joe Flacco couldn’t keep quiet about it. Do you know how hard it is to get Joe Flacco vocally upset? You could piss in the driver’s seat of Joe Flacco’s CRV and he would be like, “Well that’s certainly interesting!” For his singular and utterly justified show of defiance, Flacco was gifted a phantom neck injury, replaced with the immortal Brandon Allen (no relation to Kyle), and never allowed behind center again. To be fair to the Broncos, their offense under Flacco was one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Would you care for proof? My friend, I would be DELIGHTED to provide it:
The Broncos redeemed their piss-poor start by going 4-1 to close out the season, leaving fans tempted to buy in to the fabled CARRYING OF THE MOMENTUM, which even I’m drawn to with them for 2020. Never ever buy into this.

Drew Lock was the reason the Broncos ended the season 4-1 and gave off the impression that Elway, for once in his life, drafted a QB who was worth a shit. Ah, but I’m hearing that only one of those games was against a winning team? And that Lock threw for barely more than 200 yards a game? And that his receivers this year wouldn’t crack the starting lineup at Clemson? Did I get all that right?

(Kylen from Cherry Cheek butts into the comment section to dispute all this)

CAN IT. YOUR QUARTERBACK HAS PROVEN NOTHING. Behind Lock is Jeff Driskel. In other words, behind Lock is nothing. You guys have been used to Nothing getting the start for four years now. Drew Lock sounds like the name of a guy Jim Irsay would hire to hide Andrew Luck’s retirement from the general public.

https://defector.com/why-your-team-s...enver-broncos/
[Reply]
Page 2522 of 4783
« First < 1522202224222472251225182519252025212522 252325242525252625322572262230223522 > Last »
Up