ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2421 of 4797
« First < 1421192123212371241124172418241924202421 242224232424242524312471252129213421 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 04:35 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Nice, one game against the Browns and Dungver has turned the corner enough to keep their HC safe with their fan base. Maybe the league will allow you to play Cleveland every week instead of a normal schedule.
Fangio's time in Denver has proven one thing, he knows how to get the most out of the defensive talent he's got on the team. As for the offense, the Broncos now have two starting QBs from the SECW. Lock who started for Mizzou and Allen who started for Arknasas. I bet that warms the hearts of many here :-)

All Allen did was prove that Joe Flacco is an abomination at QB.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:00 PM 11-04-2019

[Reply]
TEX 05:22 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Denver's top 5 defense is not based on the Browns.

Proof positive that stats do not tell the whole story. The Browns sure as hell helped. As did all the other teams with shit offenses on the schedule. Again, I hope the decision makers in Denver are drinking the same cool aid that you are. Donk BLOWS and Fangio is part of the problem. Believe WETF you want. :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:51 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Fangio's time in Denver has proven one thing, he knows how to get the most out of the defensive talent he's got on the team. As for the offense, the Broncos now have two starting QBs from the SECW. Lock who started for Mizzou and Allen who started for Arknasas. I bet that warms the hearts of many here :-)

Everyone but ElFraud already knew that. When your QB loses his job to a running back, he sucks.
[Reply]
Bewbies 06:01 PM 11-04-2019
I wouldn't extend him, but he has already whipped this defense into pretty good shape.

And mainly by subtraction of Flacco, the offense this week went from off the charts bad to at within the standard deviation bad.

The jury is out, of course, but I don't see any reason now to think Fangio is a problem.
If you were a Chiefs fan you’d want Reid fired at halftime and would be busy coming up with reasons Matt Moore should be the Chiefs QB.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 06:19 PM 11-04-2019

Allen is better than Lock
You have one potential qb...it isn't Lock
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:54 PM 11-04-2019
Denver's top 5 defense is not based on the Browns.
Is it based on the Chiefs whipping them a couple three weeks ago with a high school football coach at QB? Asking for a friend . . .
[Reply]
manchambo 06:59 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Proof positive that stats do not tell the whole story. The Browns sure as hell helped. As did all the other teams with shit offenses on the schedule. Again, I hope the decision makers in Denver are drinking the same cool aid that you are. Donk BLOWS and Fangio is part of the problem. Believe WETF you want. :-)
I understand why you can’t recognize a decent defense and I forgive you for it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:18 PM 11-04-2019

Like we heard from you guys over and over.... wait til there’s tape on Allen. 6th round pick on his 3rd team. Ah yes remember the big dreams of Siemen, Swag, Rypien.... those are just the late rd ones you guys have hyped up. I’m sure this one is the one.

Btw, remember how awesome it was gonna be to have a SB MVP on both offense and defense when you got Flunko??
[Reply]
TEX 08:20 PM 11-04-2019
I understand why you can’t recognize a decent defense and I forgive you for it.
Any good offense has its way with your defense. I get why you think its good when you play other shit teams. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 08:25 PM 11-04-2019
Like we heard from you guys over and over.... wait til there’s tape on Allen. 6th round pick on his 3rd team. Ah yes remember the big dreams of Siemen, Swag, Rypien.... those are just the late rd ones you guys have hyped up. I’m sure this one is the one.

Btw, remember how awesome it was gonna be to have a SB MVP on both offense and defense when you got Flunko??
No shit. The funny thing is these entitled mule tools don't even realize that what they're spewing is all part of having a shit team in a world of suck. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:05 AM 11-05-2019
:-)

Donks just dropped to picking 9th.

Please, please, please keep winning....and forcing the clueless Denver brass to keep Horseface.

You guys are only a new CB/WR/LT away from competing....oh, and a generational QB.

So another half-decade....
[Reply]
BossChief 01:18 AM 11-05-2019
Watch Denver trade their first for the ghost of Tom Brady after this season and we have some Elway Montana in reverse type matchups.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:36 AM 11-05-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Watch Denver trade their first for the ghost of Tom Brady after this season and we have some Elway Montana in reverse type matchups.
That would be awesome
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:43 AM 11-05-2019

Yah I don't think Allen is the long term answer at QB for the Broncos and I do think he will struggle these next few weeks even though he's gonna get a lot more practice with the starters.
[Reply]
Page 2421 of 4797
« First < 1421192123212371241124172418241924202421 242224232424242524312471252129213421 > Last »
Up