Page 207 of 4790
« First < 107157197203204205206207 2082092102112172573077071207 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
O.city 11:28 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I think it's wins, then head to head, then divisional record, then conference record.

Someone will need to confirm though.
Well, if it were to play out with the donKs losing to thebpats, Bengals and another loss, looks like it would go to conference record.

Both would be 5 and 1 in division with head to head even
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:28 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Well if Chicago takes a Gould chip shot, this thread is pretty different right about now. You and knowmo would have disappeared faster than you two turning off last week's game at halftime.
wut?
[Reply]
RunKC 11:29 AM 11-23-2015
Only one team has made the playoffs after starting 1-5. If we make it in at 11-5 or 10-6 then Andy should absolutely be up for coach of the year.

And this is coming from someone who has absolutely hated Andy all year long
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:31 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by O.city:
So if the chiefs and broncos were to finish at 11 and 5, what's the tiebreakers?
http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in common games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.
Coin toss

>>>>>

Right now, KC and DEN have ...
* split the H2H (#1)
* tied at 2-1 within division (#2)
* Common Games - Packers, Bears, Vikings, Lions
Broncos are 4-0, Chiefs are 1-3
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:34 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Only one team has made the playoffs after starting 1-5. If we make it in at 11-5 or 10-6 then Andy should absolutely be up for coach of the year.

Honestly, that stuff doesn't matter to me... have at it.
[Reply]
O.city 11:35 AM 11-23-2015
Other than cincy and ne, I have no clue who else the broncos play
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:35 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:

fair enough, plus, I don't know when the NFL has ever awarded the Broncos a coach-of-the-year award. Fox should have got it when the Broncos won a playoff game with Tebow, but not even then, did the Broncos get the coach-of-the-year award.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:38 AM 11-23-2015
I really don't care about the division. If we make it in, we're either going to Cincy, Denver or Indy.

None of those teams really scare me. Hell I don't think anyone outside of New England scares anyone in the AFC
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:39 AM 11-23-2015
Other than cincy and ne, I have no clue who else the broncos play
Patriots, @ Chargers, Raiders
@ Steelers, Bengals, Chargers

8-2, four of the final 6 including the last 2 in Denver... I don't think it's a stretch to see 4 wins here. Sweeping the Chargers at this point seems a lot easier than before and they beat the Raiders in OAK when they were on the upswing. Bengals are on a 2 game skid...

That #2 seed, while not a goal of mine right now... is sitting there.
[Reply]
O.city 11:43 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Patriots, @ Chargers, Raiders
@ Steelers, Bengals, Chargers

8-2, four of the final 6 including the last 2 in Denver... I don't think it's a stretch to see 4 wins here. Sweeping the Chargers at this point seems a lot easier than before and they beat the Raiders in OAK when they were on the upswing. Bengals are on a 2 game skid...

That #2 seed, while not a goal of mine right now... is sitting there.
Bengals have lost 2, but they looked good last night against a good cards team.

Looks like 4-2/ 3-3 finish there. The pitt game is the swing one for me.

I also don't think osweiler was as good as I initially thought yesterday. He's gonna have to be better against better defenses foe them to win big games.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:52 AM 11-23-2015
Bengals have lost 2, but they looked good last night against a good cards team.

Looks like 4-2/ 3-3 finish there. The pitt game is the swing one for me.

I also don't think osweiler was as good as I initially thought yesterday. He's gonna have to be better against better defenses foe them to win big games.
Do you judge him in the same fashion you do Alex? I can't recall your thoughts on Alex. But, yesterday, Brock did a number of things well - considering this was a road game and against the coaches that drafted him and coached him for 3 years.

This was not a conservative, do nothing offense - he made a number of solid passes, well beyond the LOS.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12:05 PM 11-23-2015
Do you judge him in the same fashion you do Alex? I can't recall your thoughts on Alex. But, yesterday, Brock did a number of things well - considering this was a road game and against the coaches that drafted him and coached him for 3 years.

This was not a conservative, do nothing offense - he made a number of solid passes, well beyond the LOS.
I'm really hoping Brock finishes the year as the Broncos QB. We need to see what he brings to the table. I think Kubiak will start Brock as long as the Broncos are winning, the question is, if the Broncos lose a few games, will he go back to Manning? I seriously doubt the Bronco beat NE, no matter who is starting at QB.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:12 PM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
I'm really hoping Brock finishes the year as the Broncos QB. We need to see what he brings to the table. I think Kubiak will start Brock as long as the Broncos are winning, the question is, if the Broncos lose a few games, will he go back to Manning? I seriously doubt the Bronco beat NE, no matter who is starting at QB.
That was my thought once they put him in vs KC.

Manning may need more than a few weeks off. And, Manning from 2013 was iffy with this defense to beat Brady and the Patriots. It's just one of those things.

I had this checked off as a loss to start the season... I also am not sure I would have had us at 8-2 going into this game. So, I think we're playing with house money at this point and a nice lead.

I don't care about the personal records. Let Brock start the next 3 games and let's see where they are with him after 4 starts. My guess is, he is 3-1 as the starter and the Broncos are 10-3 overall with 3 left.

And, if that's true... if he has played well, then you let him finish what he took over and you let Manning sit. Let Brock prove he's worth resigning in 2016.

If he stumbles and Manning is healthy, flip it back.
[Reply]
O.city 12:54 PM 11-23-2015

He made 2 or 3 good throws, had bad footwork and has a long release.

It was 1 game though and his forst as a starter
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:58 PM 11-23-2015

Broncos will start Brock Ostweiler at QB vs. Patriots and sit Peyton Manning for second straight week, per @mortreport.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 23, 2015

:-)
[Reply]
Page 207 of 4790
« First < 107157197203204205206207 2082092102112172573077071207 > Last »
Up