ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 167 of 4790
« First < 67117157163164165166167 1681691701711772172676671167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
KCTitus 02:22 PM 11-02-2015
The run game definitely opened up the Manning passing game...some looping balls he's throwing now. Defense is probably as good as it can be.

When you can play a press coverage and get a good hard pass rush, Green Bay has nothing.

I thought the bootlegs were great...I effing HATE those damn things, Kubiak used to burn the crap out of KC with those damn bootlegs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:27 PM 11-02-2015
Broncos have a legitimate shot at the Superbowl this year. Obviously it will come down to whether or not Manning turns to shit during the winter time and doesn't cost them the game. That defense though.....JFC.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:28 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
The run game definitely opened up the Manning passing game...some looping balls he's throwing now. Defense is probably as good as it can be.

When you can play a press coverage and get a good hard pass rush, Green Bay has nothing.

I thought the bootlegs were great...I effing HATE those damn things, Kubiak used to burn the crap out of KC with those damn bootlegs.
Watching Manning run a bootleg is both comical and scary. And, Denver needs to find someone else to run back punts, Sanders does not need to do that anymore.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:29 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Aw, poor baby. I'm sorry that your team's soccer football ownership isn't as good as a guy with Alzheimer's. Maybe next year. You should get some more rest and have a snack. I'll share these with you:

Like I said..please, please, please get your hopes up. Pound that chest, howl at the moon...brag about something you absolutely have nothing to do with...on another team's forum. You're a champion of men....
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:34 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Broncos have a legitimate shot at the Superbowl this year. Obviously it will come down to whether or not Manning turns to shit during the winter time and doesn't cost them the game. That defense though.....JFC.
Yeah, we'll see... long season ahead, with lots of tough games. Damn near anything can happen.

I do find things that happen in sports to be funny and interestingly timed every now and then. Manning ties the wins by a QB record with Favre by defeating the Packers.

Next week, Manning can own the career passing yards (if he passes for 285) and most wins by a QB by defeating... The Colts in Indy. So weird.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:36 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Like I said..please, please, please get your hopes up. Pound that chest, howl at the moon...brag about something you absolutely have nothing to do with...on another team's forum. You're a champion of men....
Oh look, it's back to the "I'm an unemotional realist" line of BS while you appear to get yourself all worked up over nothing. With a side of "This is a Chiefs board" thrown in because you have nothing. Weak sauce, incredibly weak sauce. Take another nap.
[Reply]
TEX 03:14 PM 11-02-2015
Oh look, it's back to the "I'm an unemotional realist" line of BS while you appear to get yourself all worked up over nothing. With a side of "This is a Chiefs board" thrown in because you have nothing. Weak sauce, incredibly weak sauce. Take another nap.
Maybe his delivery is "incredibly weak sauce" as you put it, but he will always have the "This is a Chiefs board" take. You know why? Because It is... :-)

Bottom line is there's a reason why you and your kind live here, and it goes far beyond the enjoyment of having football discussions with rival fans. But that's getting into a whole other subject, which in of itself, is much more than "incredibly weak sauce," because it says worlds about you...
[Reply]
New World Order 03:53 PM 11-02-2015
Elway has done a fantastic job. There is no doubt about that.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:54 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by TEX:
Maybe his delivery is "incredibly weak sauce" as you put it, but he will always have the "This is a Chiefs board" take. You know why? Because It is... :-)

Bottom line is there's a reason why you and your kind live here, and it goes far beyond the enjoyment of having football discussions with rival fans. But that's getting into a whole other subject, which in of itself, is much more than "incredibly weak sauce," because it says worlds about you...

Because this board is the shit. Other teams' fans come here because they know they have nothing.
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:55 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
31-13 Packers in a rout
Id be surprised by anything other than a two score final
Pretty much.

This will be the game that people go "well, maybe that defense isn't as good as it appeared while it was beating up on the handicapped kids".
Rodgers is going to drop trou on that secondary
I'm excited for ThaVirus to come back to this thread.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 04:16 PM 11-02-2015
Vernon Davis to Denver for multiple late round picks over two years.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:55 PM 11-02-2015
"Weak Sauce" is just some generic meme you repeat as you have no original thoughts. The irony is you use it in an attempt to discredit another's intelligence....do parrots know they're parrots?

Look, I understand you're defensive...deep down you know the fraudulent Donkos have never won a legitimate SB. So pin all those repressed "alpha-boy" fantasies on this 2015 team..please. The let down couldn't happen to a better groups of fans...and their scumbag owner.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:59 PM 11-02-2015
Blackop answers right back. You can't stop this guy
[Reply]
vailpass 07:07 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Blackop answers right back. You can't stop this guy
You're better than that...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:14 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I'm excited for ThaVirus to come back to this thread.

I was wrong.

I think everyone was thoroughly shocked at the outcome, though, no?
[Reply]
Page 167 of 4790
« First < 67117157163164165166167 1681691701711772172676671167 > Last »
Up