ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 132 of 151
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:23 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
It will probably be an AP championship or something. Not an NCAA championship.
That would also work.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:35 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Imagine being so stupid that you think KU's tournament record can be defined by "choke"
K-State hung a banner and released a DVD when they finally beat KU in the OOD. MU fans wanted to hang a banner when KU lost to Bradley and Bucknell.

Hell, the year after we lost to Bucknell, MU fans bought out all the available Bucknell shirts and wore them to their home game against KU. They wore another college team's shirts to their own damn arena.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:23 AM 03-14-2020
They did that while Mizzou was pretty good as well. Weird, but whatever gets you through the day.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:24 AM 03-14-2020
Too late fags looks like FSU declared themselves National Champions. KU chokes once again.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:48 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Too late pillowbiters looks like FSU declared themselves National Champions. KU chokes once again.
They can declare whatever they want. Why would that bother me?

Are you some sorta college sports policeman, keeping order in the fandom world?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:54 AM 03-14-2020
Many of the states/teams may do this. Doesn’t mean anything.

The question is will the NCAA declare or acknowledge a ‘champion’ for 2020?

If they do, it would have to be Kansas. There’s no other logical option.

But I’m not sure they will. We’ll see, I guess.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:01 PM 03-14-2020
Too late pillowbiters looks like FSU declared themselves National Champions. KU chokes once again.
Quite a bit of a difference. Id be embarrassed as a fan if my school tried to claim a Title being other than KU or Gonzaga.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:15 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
They can declare whatever they want. Why would that bother me?

Are you some sorta college sports policeman, keeping order in the fandom world?
You seem salty that another team won the championship this year.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:12 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Many of the states/teams may do this. Doesn’t mean anything.

The question is will the NCAA declare or acknowledge a ‘champion’ for 2020?

If they do, it would have to be Kansas. There’s no other logical option.

But I’m not sure they will. We’ll see, I guess.
The ncaa is very unlikely to do anything like that
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:15 PM 03-14-2020
Seemed like a good time to watch the KU/Duke Elite 8 game from a couple years ago.... it was especially great since I was already headed to San Antonio for the Final Four, plus that douchebag Grayson Allen's shot bouncing off the rim 5 times and out at the end of regulation.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 05:32 PM 03-14-2020
KU fan loses again after being a favorite.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 05:36 PM 03-14-2020
KU fans relieved they didnt have a tournament to choke in again before the FBI takes down self.

2020 Champs!
KU fan.... only KU fan would want to say they won a Title without playing the actual games. These jokes write themselves.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:47 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
KU fan.... only KU fan would want to say they won a Title without playing the actual games. These jokes write themselves.
:-)

You post more about KU than most alums.

Good luck next year with half your roster transferring. You were all so right - conference championships are easy in actual conferences. How are you doing now that you’re in a B league?
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:01 PM 03-14-2020
The whole thing is so absurd -- sports being cancelled, hoarding toilet paper, etc..-- that it makes this KU 2020 National Champs thing hilariously absurd.

Any butthurt rival fan attempting to troll the KU fans who already know it's hilariously absurd or rival fans who are otherwise butthurt about it, or any high horse KU fan who thinks it would be embarrassing to raise a banner, is taking sports too seriously and should loosen up a little.

The world is ending and Kansas will be the last National Champs in basketball... deal with it.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:15 PM 03-14-2020
I can't wait for that final AP poll to come out this week so that we can officially mark it down as a championship. I wonder if anybody will decide to troll us or if we'll still be unanimous #1.
[Reply]
Page 132 of 151
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142 > Last »
Up