ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 204 of 300
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
notorious 09:11 AM 02-27-2017
Does your spoiler have comic info in it? I don't want to open if it does.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:13 AM 02-27-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Does your spoiler have comic info in it? I don't want to open if it does.
Not specific character spoilers but more of a comic story line spoiler.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:46 AM 02-27-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Disagree. He needs that height and weight to look like the comic Negan, but IRL all you'd need to control people like that is a willingness toward brutality. Fear and self-preservation will do the rest, at least until people come to realize they'd be willing to risk death to get out from under his thumb.

I think he's too ruthless. I think that would push people to revolt more quickly.

Just my opinion, though. I know absolutely nothing about real-life apocalyptic power schemes.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:48 AM 02-27-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I think he's too ruthless. I think that would push people to revolt more quickly.

Just my opinion, though. I know absolutely nothing about real-life apocalyptic power schemes.
I don't know. With the way people seek and need the support of the community, who knows what they'd endure for the protection offered by the hive.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:28 PM 02-27-2017
So is sherry dead? Also I assume they will work together to screw Negan over? Why did Dwight take out the doc...My feed cut out around then
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:07 PM 02-28-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
So is sherry dead? Also I assume they will work together to screw Negan over? Why did Dwight take out the doc...My feed cut out around then
He didn't, Negan did. I'm not sure you could even claim that Dwight even knew Negan would kill the Doc, so that's not really on Dwight. I think he was just trying to draw the heat off of Sherry.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:40 PM 02-28-2017
Dwight is my main point of contention.

Not only did Negan burn half of his face off (Good Lord that looked so painful) but he also took the love of his life and essentially dangled her in front of his face for the previous multiple years.

So what's Dwight do? Becomes his right hand man.

People are weird and relationship dynamics are strange at times, but that one is tough to buy. Not many men would put up with that.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 01:03 PM 02-28-2017

Not only did Negan burn half of his face off (Good Lord that looked so painful) but he also took the love of his life and essentially dangled her in front of his face for the previous multiple years.

People are weird and relationship dynamics are strange at times, but that one is tough to buy. Not many men would put up with that.
I think we're led to believe that people do and put up with strange shit they wouldn't if the world were normal and not post-apocalyptic.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:08 PM 02-28-2017
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
He didn't, Negan did. I'm not sure you could even claim that Dwight even knew Negan would kill the Doc, so that's not really on Dwight. I think he was just trying to draw the heat off of Sherry.
Gotcha...Thanks. so we just don't know what happened to sherry
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:23 PM 02-28-2017

I think his motives have changed. He's staying close to him now so he can fuck him over later.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:46 PM 02-28-2017
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I think his motives have changed. He's staying close to him now so he can **** him over later.
Definitely this
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:53 PM 03-05-2017
Sooo, they found a military facility next to the county fair? Ok
[Reply]
Kman34 09:07 PM 03-05-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yeah.... weird... " Its the Zombie Apocalypse ..let's go to the carnival."
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:15 PM 03-05-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
carnival sets up next to the army reserve building in ft scott, ks.

or maybe a couple blocks from it.

i know, tinfoil hat guy from crazy town......

stage is beginning to be set for war.
[Reply]
notorious 09:37 PM 03-05-2017
Not enough guns? Give me a fucking break.

Bonus points for being stupid enough to bring all of them to the meeting with tranny.
[Reply]
Page 204 of 300
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254 > Last »
Up