ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 126
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106 > Last »
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:52 PM 07-11-2015
I don't know if I'm a fan of Affleck's facial expressions as Bruce Wayne or how slow he appears to move in the Bat mech-suit.

Overall, that trailer was very exciting though. What role will Wonder Woman play? The kryptonite?

That heat vision would have obliterated Bats.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:02 PM 07-11-2015
Holy shit that looked awesome.
[Reply]
AustinChief 03:16 PM 07-11-2015
Going on record now, this is going to be TERRIBLE. Might even be worse than the last Superman movie which is hard to imagine.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:25 PM 07-11-2015
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
Going on record now, this is going to be TERRIBLE. Might even be worse than the last Superman movie which is hard to imagine.
I one thing there's no fucking way I'm going to see Wonder Woman and Flash spinoffs due to casting.
[Reply]
AustinChief 03:42 PM 07-11-2015
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I one thing there's no fucking way I'm going to see Wonder Woman and Flash spinoffs due to casting.
Warner Bros is doing to all of DC what Fox did to the Fantastic Four. Just absolute fail.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 03:45 PM 07-11-2015
ben looks the part but he sounds like a bitch, his lines sounded like a parody:

"He has the power to wipe out the entire human race. I'm gunna have to destroy him"

:-)
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 03:50 PM 07-11-2015
jason todd (apparently dead)

[Reply]
Aries Walker 03:55 PM 07-11-2015
That looks like it's trying to make up for a thin plot and dime-store characterization with a lot of sound and fury, which is pretty much Zack Snyder's entire portfolio. It also looks like pieces of about four movies all crammed into one.

I predict a two-star movie that makes a metric shit-ton of money, with just enough people thinking it was the absolute balls to guarantee another four sequels.
[Reply]
RobBlake 04:01 PM 07-11-2015
the negativity is really annoying, watch the fucking movie first.
[Reply]
RobBlake 04:03 PM 07-11-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I don't know if I'm a fan of Affleck's facial expressions as Bruce Wayne or how slow he appears to move in the Bat mech-suit.

Overall, that trailer was very exciting though. What role will Wonder Woman play? The kryptonite?

That heat vision would have obliterated Bats.
Have to keep in mind.. that this Bruce Wayne is aged and has had severe battles with the joker and company for many years by this point. Notice the Jason Todd *joker killed him* suit.

I'm guessing that story will be told in the solo batman film
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 04:14 PM 07-11-2015
after the Luthor promo pic I was excited about Eisenberg being Luthor but his acting was way too over the top like he was trying to be Joker or something
[Reply]
RobBlake 04:17 PM 07-11-2015
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
after the Luthor promo pic I was excited about Eisenberg being Luthor but his acting was way too over the top like he was trying to be Joker or something
yeah i'm iffy on his casting.. still very hyped about how they do it.

The best lex luther was from than CW show (mainly for young crowd). I absolutely loved how they portrayed Lex and his father.
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 04:25 PM 07-11-2015
yeah, I have no faith in the story
but Goddamned it looks fucking cool
[Reply]
Gonzo 04:25 PM 07-11-2015
This is going to wind up being a huge letdown. Me thinks they just blew the entire story in a 3 minute trailer.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 04:36 PM 07-11-2015
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
the negativity is really annoying, watch the ****ing movie first.
I saw Watchmen and 300; I also watched Man of Steel and see the direction DC is going with their movies; I have read enough DC Comics to know their characters; I've seen every preview trailer for this movie so far; and I've seen Ben Affleck play a dark, tortured vigilante superhero before. I know enough to make a pretty educated guess.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 126
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106 > Last »
Up