ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Predict our offense with Leveon
chiefzilla1501 06:59 PM 10-19-2020
Is Andy Reid evolving his offense into a balanced attack based on what defenses are throwing at us?

How many carries a game do we expect? What split between Leveon and CEH?

How does our game plan change if our interior OL continues to play this well?
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:02 PM 10-19-2020
The same as it has been.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:03 PM 10-19-2020
100 POINTS PER GAME!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Basileus777 07:04 PM 10-19-2020
Bell is an upgrade over every non CEH running back snap we give. Williams and Thompson are not good players. And if Bell can take snaps from useless Keizer it's even better.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:05 PM 10-19-2020
Let Schwartz rest his back and just keep pounding the ball like we did today.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:11 PM 10-19-2020
This is like the Karate Kid. Paint the fence. Wax the car. Just wait until the playoffs. All will then be clear, Daniel-san.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:13 PM 10-19-2020
What if its just Andy Reid and Mahomes vs other teams? All other players miss the flight. Give them a little bit of a handicap.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:14 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
Bell is an upgrade over every non CEH running back snap we give. Williams and Thompson are not good players. And if Bell can take snaps from useless Keizer it's even better.
Williams and Thompson looked solid tonight but yeah Bell is still a massive upgrade
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:16 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The same as it has been.
We're already running the ball 3 times more per game than last year, and that's with so so rb depth.

The top 10 offenses in terms of carries are all playoff contenders.

I could see us running the ball closer to 30 times per game. Green Bay is a good example of a team that's running a lot while still staying aggressive in the passing game. Just don't know if it will consistently work to keep passing deep into 7-8 man coverage.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:17 PM 10-19-2020
Bell probably will start out with about 7-9 rushes. Maybe same number of targets in the passing game. Probably see something like that for a couple games, then who knows?
[Reply]
Redbled 07:18 PM 10-19-2020
Bell helps allow us to do what we did tonight. Without him Clyde could not have that workload every week. You must punish teams for playing a light box. When they creep up to stop it go back over the top.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:18 PM 10-19-2020
I'd like to see some 2 back sets. Honestly, I think that's the best use of Bell with Clyde.

Motion one or both out into the slot. Profit.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:20 PM 10-19-2020
It's exactly the same as our offense without him. He's taking Darrel Williams' snaps. That's the only change, aside from maybe more RB's split outside.

Tonight was an aberration. Andy Reid isn't going to turn into Marty Schotteheimer. This is a passing team with quality running backs, and it's going to win or lose on the arm of Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:23 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
It's exactly the same as our offense without him. He's taking Darrel Williams' snaps. That's the only change, aside from maybe more RB's split outside.

Tonight was an aberration. Andy Reid isn't going to turn into Marty Schotteheimer. This is a passing team with quality running backs, and it's going to win or lose on the arm of Patrick Mahomes.
I agree.

I think this game was more about debunking the "blueprint" talk from the last couple of weeks.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:26 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:

There's no way he'll become Marty schottenheimer. But I don't think he'll be Andy Reid as much either. The Andy Reid who barely runs the ball and replaces runs with screens. I could see the Houston game plan being much more the norm. It's going to be a whole lot less sexy but it's going to be hella hard to beat.

This is going to be a much more balanced offense than we're recently used to. Even more than when we has kareem hunt.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up