ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 138 of 141
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
bdj23 09:17 PM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
This has always been the answer. I’ve tried to switch to other modes but none please the eyes like blue and gold
Speaking of missing Planeteers, does Hootie still rage about posters making fun of him over there?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:50 PM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It's probably been asked but what about Buck? He was the coolest non chiefs fan on here
Does Buck even have a team to cheer for anymore? :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:55 PM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
KCMizzou wigged out about negativity on the board in general and Clay in particular. He said he was leaving, he left, and he never returned. I was FB friends with him, and sent him a message trying to get him to come back for the first Mahomes Super Bowl. He did not respond to my message. Never had any further contact with him.

Talking Can got royally pissed off because he was banned from a thread. He did post a couple of times after the first Super Bowl win, but nothing since.

Too bad on both counts, especially since I think they'd both be much happier here now after the mod purge.

I don't know what the deal is with SAUTO.
It's been a while, but i did talk to KCMizzou. At the time he had quit drinking (he had a bit of a problem it turns out) and was spending his free time with his grandkids. I assume it's still the same. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 09:57 PM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
It's been a while, but i did talk to KCMizzou. At the time he had quit drinking (he had a bit of a problem it turns out) and was spending his free time with his grandkids. I assume it's still the same. :-)
I remember the night I met him. Yeah, he liked to drink. A lot. And it was really fucking funny. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:04 PM 01-18-2024
I remember the night I met him. Yeah, he liked to drink. A lot. And it was really fucking funny. :-)
Was that the karaoke bar in North KC?
[Reply]
Frazod 10:15 PM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
IIRC we met up at another bar in a strip mall somewhere first. Brandon got hammered there and then ran off. I have no idea what happened to him after that, but I don't think we were graced with his drunken presence when we moved on to the karaoke place.

Could be wrong, though. That was over 20 years ago. Pretty sure that was the first time you and I met, too. I think we were also the only people there who were sober.

Obligatory FUCK WE'RE OLD. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:26 PM 01-18-2024
IIRC we met up at another bar in a strip mall somewhere first. Brandon got hammered there and then ran off. I have no idea what happened to him after that, but I don't think we were graced with his drunken presence when we moved on to the karaoke place.

Could be wrong, though. That was over 20 years ago. Pretty sure that was the first time you and I met, too. I think we were also the only people there who were sober.

Obligatory FUCK WE'RE OLD. :-)
I thought we met up at Gator's first and then Johnny O'Quigley's after that, but yeah it's been too long.... and while I remember being relatively okay most of the night, I'm no source of truth as I didn't even remember making it home that night. Raiderhater and Jazzzlvr apparently had to help my drunk ass into my parent's house.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:29 PM 01-18-2024
Hey, what is Slayer up to?
[Reply]
Frazod 10:32 PM 01-18-2024
I thought we met up at Gator's first and then Johnny O'Quigley's after that, but yeah it's been too long.... and while I remember being relatively okay most of the night, I'm no source of truth as I didn't even remember making it home that night. Raiderhater and Jazzzlvr apparently had to help my drunk ass into my parent's house.
Shit, I don't even remember any of the names of the bars.

I forgot that Tammy and Jamie were there the first night. I don't think Tammy ever had a drop of alcohol, though. The following night we were hanging out at two adjoining hotel rooms, and the whole time she just quietly sat there watching everybody like she was conducting some sort of science experiment on bad behavior. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:49 AM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Hey, what is Slayer up to?
He's a workaholic lawyer with only a slightly better beard now than 20 years ago.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:54 AM 01-19-2024
Gators

Fraz can sing!

I might even have a pic!
[Reply]
Lzen 09:05 AM 01-19-2024
He's a workaholic lawyer with only a slightly better beard now than 20 years ago.
No kidding? That goofy kid grew up to become a lawyer? Well, good for him. :-)
[Reply]
Calcountry 09:17 AM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Haven't seen htismaqe around lately.

What's with his username anyway?
I have been away from this forum for some time, but came back this year, and I was just thinking, I haven’t seen htismaqe. Use to love his football analysis.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:18 AM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
No kidding? That goofy kid grew up to become a lawyer? Well, good for him. :-)
TBH, he's still fairly goofy.

And if you want to feel old, he just turned 36.
[Reply]
Calcountry 09:20 AM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
A lot of times people just step away from the board because other things become more important in their lives.....there are a lot of us who have been here since the inception who lurk, but post infrequently.

I post more during football season than any other time, but also like to jump in where topics interest me.
This, it was true for me.
[Reply]
Page 138 of 141
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141 >
Up