ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 65
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelvin Benjamin is available [and has signed with the Chiefs, but not really, just a dumbass bump]
BandwagonChiefsFan 06:47 PM 12-05-2018
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...36043328028672
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:51 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He has to realize this is his last shot, if he fucks this up he's likely going to have a hard time catching on again.
Yep. I'm sure this coaching staff will help and the players. Buffalo is not ideal
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:01 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
I called him a fatass in the beginning of the thread. The article I read said he was fat, lazy, arrogant, and selfish. Silly me for believing a writer, especially in a day where 99% of these fucking clowns can't form a proper paragraph and cannot spell for shit.

He's definitely not fat. I'm hoping the laziness and selfishness was a result of the team's/QBs he'd played with. Ater we've (the form as a whole) debated his potential and then ultimate signing, I've actually changed my stance and like it. He can potentially bring an element to our offense that we haven't had. If it doesn't work it doesn't work.
And apparently Cam Newton called him Benji all the time. If some guy called me the name of a famous television dog, I might be inclined to take some shots at his ball placement if I were traded.

So, Benji + deceased mother + Buffalo = bad KB but Mahomes + KC = good KB.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:02 PM 12-07-2018
Andy Reid on WR Kelvin Benjamin, who practiced with the Chiefs for the first time on Friday: ''He’s been good against us. A big, physical player. You add him to the mix. He comes in. He’s got experience and he’s been a good football player at this level and in this league. He was a great college player. We liked him coming out of Florida State.'' Reid said Benjamin could play as soon as next Thursday night's game against the Chargers
[Reply]
philfree 02:12 PM 12-07-2018
Benjamin gives Andy Reid a completely different skill set to scheme with. :-) I think we'll be fine.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:15 PM 12-07-2018

WR Kelvin Benjamin: "I'm glad to be here. We already know the Kansas City Chiefs have been tearing it up this year . . . (The offense is) super-dynamic. Anybody can score." pic.twitter.com/mKKXozmlr2

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 7, 2018

[Reply]
YayMike 02:21 PM 12-07-2018
This is the type of move the championship teams make. Taking a low risk high reward when a player they can easily release. If he plays well in the red zone, great if he doesn’t we release them and move on.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:22 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Mahomes going to make him look like a star.

This is a move I've never really seen the Chiefs make. Who knows what we will discover when you have a stud QB.
I’m with you.

How many guys has Mahomes exemplified their talent? Guys like Conley and Harris weren’t big players before Mahomes and now they are making plays consistently.

Albert Wilson looked awesome in Pat’s first start.

Patriots do this all the time and it’s why they are successful.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:24 PM 12-07-2018
I'd love to have him as a hybrid WR/TE after this year.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:29 PM 12-07-2018
He weighs less than when he was at the combine :-)

Reid says Benjamin is 239 pounds and in good shape.

“He’s been big before. He’s a big kid. He’s in phenomenal shape. Sometimes a change of scenery can be good for a guy.”

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) December 7, 2018

[Reply]
Mecca 02:30 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'd love to have him as a hybrid WR/TE after this year.
I think that is fine if he's always going out in the pass route but he isn't exactly a great blocker for his size.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:30 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He weighs less than when he was at the combine :-)

Expect him to drop another 10lbs with all the running Andy will have him doing in this offense.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:31 PM 12-07-2018
Interesting perspective:

Reid says Benjamin is 239 pounds and in good shape.

“He’s been big before. He’s a big kid. He’s in phenomenal shape. Sometimes a change of scenery can be good for a guy.”

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) December 7, 2018

[Reply]
Best22 02:34 PM 12-07-2018
He was the number 1 guy in Buffalo. Alot less pressure in KC

I bet there were a myriad of plays where he was open but Anderson, Peterman, and even Allen couldn’t find him. It’s a totally different world with Mahomes

As long as he can catch we found a weapon
[Reply]
Strongside 02:35 PM 12-07-2018
The Chiefs now have 4 1,000 yard receivers on their roster. I'm betting no other team can say that.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 02:37 PM 12-07-2018
Any reports that KB will play this Sunday?
[Reply]
Page 44 of 65
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up