ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey
Bowser 02:37 PM 05-26-2018
I hope everyone on here has a great three day weekend. Kick back, forget work, go to the lake, the beach, ocean, wherever and have some cold adult beverages. Make some time to remember those that aren't in your lives any longer, and tell stories that make you laugh while remembering them. Enjoy yourselves - you've earned it.

And for those that are stuck at work, apologies. I'll have a cold one in your honor.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:52 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Beers noted for future reference.

This Sol is super, super light. Almost like a Mich Ultra. Decent warm weather beer, I suppose.
I drink the heavy stuff year round, heh.... I was floating down a river a couple weekends ago (didn't even know that was a thing ~6 months ago) drinking a 12% stout on a sunny 90° day.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:55 PM 05-26-2018
There's still a Cold Water Shock Warning in effect for Lake Michigan but its supposed to hit 95F tomorrow. So I'm thinking about showing up with a cooler and rolling the dice. Took the lady to a patio brunch this morning and sweated my balls off.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:07 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
You too, Craig.

Tip a couple for Bobby Mueller too? :-)
MODS, MOVE THIS SHIT TO DC!

Natty Lite for you and Bob, Rob. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 04:09 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I drink the heavy stuff year round, heh.... I was floating down a river a couple weekends ago (didn't even know that was a thing ~6 months ago) drinking a 12% stout on a sunny 90° day.
Lol, no. I can do a Guinness type of beer when it's like 10 degrees out and I'm looking to drink my dinner, but not on a goddamned float trip. Lol.

Originally Posted by KCUnited:
There's still a Cold Water Shock Warning in effect for Lake Michigan but its supposed to hit 95F tomorrow. So I'm thinking about showing up with a cooler and rolling the dice. Took the lady to a patio brunch this morning and sweated my balls off.
Have her video you jumping in the lake so we can all see the initial shock when it hits you, haha!
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:24 PM 05-26-2018
MODS, MOVE THIS SHIT TO DC!

Natty Lite for you and Bob, Rob. :-)
I'll pass. Obsidian Stout and Odell's IPA in my cooler; guess I'm on my own. :-)
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 04:35 PM 05-26-2018
I am on day 146 of a 365 day weekend.
Next year I will have another weekend just like this one.
Cheers!
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:35 PM 05-26-2018
Lol, no. I can do a Guinness type of beer when it's like 10 degrees out and I'm looking to drink my dinner, but not on a goddamned float trip. Lol.
:-)

Of course, the intention was a beer and a water every hour, which ended up being beer/beer/beer/beer/beer/beer/beer/beer/oh shit we're out of beer/water/water/water/water/water/water.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:39 PM 05-26-2018
I'm on no sleep and go to work at 7pm most likely won't get out of work until 11am Sunday bloody Sunday morning. I'll then go back to work next two nights at 7pm till 11am but the good news I'll call in Tuesday night and start my two week Kayak fishing vacation I've been planning a long time. With the holiday pay on Monday I'll have 40 hours in two days so I won't use vacation time this week just next week.

I'm stoked to go fishing I haven't got to go much this year working so I have more time fishing without interruption.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:44 PM 05-26-2018
Working Monday but I never work a weekend ever, so I won’t complain. Double time too.

Have a Twisted Tea for me. The tall boy.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:02 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
:-)

Of course, the intention was a beer and a water every hour, which ended up being beer/beer/beer/beer/beer/beer/beer/beer/oh shit we're out of beer/water/water/water/water/water/water.
I'd say you nailed how float trips are done! The best is when someone tips over and their beer floats down river and you fish the loose ones out and drink it yourself. Even if it's shit beer it's still pretty good!
[Reply]
Bowser 05:03 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Working Monday but I never work a weekend ever, so I won’t complain. Double time too.

Have a Twisted Tea for me. The tall boy.
Consider it done. Hopefully you don't have to work long on Monday (or you do so you can soak up the double time!). Just don't put in Pestilence hours - nobody deserves that!
[Reply]
TimBone 05:10 PM 05-26-2018
And that calls for about five cold ones for you, Pest. Maybe even a shot.

How the hell did you get roped into a 14 hour day on the Saturday before Memorial Day, anyway?
I'm working Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Get alcohol poisoning in my honor, plz.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:14 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I'm working Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Get alcohol poisoning in my honor, plz.
Who'd you piss off?

And also, working on it!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:25 PM 05-26-2018
Gonna be all rain here every day. Stayin' in. Have some work to do as well.
[Reply]
bevischief 05:28 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I'm working a 14 hour day today. Thanks, dick.
This.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up