ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey
Bowser 02:37 PM 05-26-2018
I hope everyone on here has a great three day weekend. Kick back, forget work, go to the lake, the beach, ocean, wherever and have some cold adult beverages. Make some time to remember those that aren't in your lives any longer, and tell stories that make you laugh while remembering them. Enjoy yourselves - you've earned it.

And for those that are stuck at work, apologies. I'll have a cold one in your honor.
[Reply]
Kman34 03:10 PM 05-26-2018
27 holes of golf Friday ...won $50... yard work today and beers tonight... 7:37am tee time in the morning with the same suckers I won the 50 from..... No work Monday... Life is good...
[Reply]
Bowser 03:12 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I’ll make up for it with a nice $3000 in my paycheck.

Whatever makes you feel like shit and makes you vomit.
Oh I've got all kinds of that sitting around ready to be drank. I got you covered! :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 03:13 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Kman34:
27 holes of golf Friday ...won $50... yard work today and beers tonight... 7:37am tee time in the morning with the same suckers I won the 50 from..... No work Monday... Life is good...
Nice! Where you playing?

I have a tournament on June 2nd. I've neglected my sticks for over a year and a half. I'm afraid I won't remember how they work (and that after bragging on my hybrids in the golf thread, lol).
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:15 PM 05-26-2018
Currently watching baseball and drinking beer, life is good.

Might work some on Monday, but only because it's otherwise a 3 day week. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 03:22 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Currently watching baseball and drinking beer, life is good.

Might work some on Monday, but only because it's otherwise a 3 day week. :-)
Bragger.

What's your brand? I picked up a twelver of Sol. I got suckered in by the hot girl giving away tasters of it and picked some up, lol. It actually seems like a decent summertime beer....
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:24 PM 05-26-2018
I was the best man in a wedding this morning. 7th time for me.

5 of the other 6 are still married too. I have a great track record.
They all came down for the wedding
And we all partied until 6 this morning. Wedding at 12. Ran home to roll a couple then headed back to the party.

Tomorrow we are hitting the lake and grilling.

Ill probably work some Monday, my oldest came down and I drove her car to get my truck this morning and she's got a wheel bearing about to fall off by the sound of it. Then trying to finish the 48 so it can hit some shows in the next couple weeks.

You guys have fun
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:29 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Bragger.

What's your brand? I picked up a twelver of Sol. I got suckered in by the hot girl giving away tasters of it and picked some up, lol. It actually seems like a decent summertime beer....

via GIPHY

Southern Tier today... it was one of my favorites in KC and was very happy to learn they distribute here, too. I have some lighter Belching Beaver in the fridge, too.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:32 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I was the best man in a wedding this morning. 7th time for me.

5 of the other 6 are still married too. I have a great track record.
They all came down for the wedding
And we all partied until 6 this morning. Wedding at 12. Ran home to roll a couple then headed back to the party.

Tomorrow we are hitting the lake and grilling.

Ill probably work some Monday, my oldest came down and I drove her car to get my truck this morning and she's got a wheel bearing about to fall off by the sound of it. Then trying to finish the 48 so it can hit some shows in the next couple weeks.

You guys have fun
No rest for the wicked, eh Sauto? Be safe and have a good weekend!
[Reply]
Bowser 03:33 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Southern Tier today... it was one of my favorites in KC and was very happy to learn they distribute here, too. I have some lighter Belching Beaver in the fridge, too.
Beers noted for future reference.

This Sol is super, super light. Almost like a Mich Ultra. Decent warm weather beer, I suppose.
[Reply]
Kman34 03:36 PM 05-26-2018
Nice! Where you playing?

I have a tournament on June 2nd. I've neglected my sticks for over a year and a half. I'm afraid I won't remember how they work (and that after bragging on my hybrids in the golf thread, lol).
Liberty Hills... bought a new set of Ping irons this spring and they have made a great improvement in my game.. gone from shooting in the 80s to mid 70s..
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:39 PM 05-26-2018
No rest for the wicked, eh Sauto? Be safe and have a good weekend!
Ive gotta make enough to at least cover my 376 dollar bar tab last night. Plus tip.

Probably why im always the best man:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 03:44 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Ive gotta make enough to at least cover my 376 dollar bar tab last night. Plus tip.

Probably why im always the best man:-)
HEY EVERYBODY - DRINKS ARE ON SAUTO!!!
[Reply]
Bowser 03:44 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Liberty Hills... bought a new set of Ping irons this spring and they have made a great improvement in my game.. gone from shooting in the 80s to mid 70s..
Very nice!

I like Liberty Hills. It's a long freaking course, but fun. Go win some more money tomorrow!
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 03:47 PM 05-26-2018
You too, Craig.

Tip a couple for Bobby Mueller too? :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:47 PM 05-26-2018
HEY EVERYBODY - DRINKS ARE ON SAUTO!!!
I only said that once or twice.

At around 730 someone asked what the bar tender was making and they were like holy shit. Then he told them it was my 12th one already....
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up