ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey
Bowser 02:37 PM 05-26-2018
I hope everyone on here has a great three day weekend. Kick back, forget work, go to the lake, the beach, ocean, wherever and have some cold adult beverages. Make some time to remember those that aren't in your lives any longer, and tell stories that make you laugh while remembering them. Enjoy yourselves - you've earned it.

And for those that are stuck at work, apologies. I'll have a cold one in your honor.
[Reply]
TLO 02:39 PM 05-26-2018
Thank you
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:40 PM 05-26-2018
I'm working a 14 hour day today. Thanks, dick.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:40 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I'm working a 14 hour day today. Thanks, dick.
Everybody point and laugh at Pestilence
[Reply]
Bowser 02:41 PM 05-26-2018
And that calls for about five cold ones for you, Pest. Maybe even a shot.

How the hell did you get roped into a 14 hour day on the Saturday before Memorial Day, anyway?
[Reply]
bdj23 02:42 PM 05-26-2018
Yo
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:43 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Everybody point and laugh at Pestilence
And that calls for about five cold ones for you, Pest. Maybe even a shot.

How the hell did you get roped into a 14 hour day on the Saturday before Memorial Day, anyway?

Between this week, next week and the week after.....I'll have 60 hours of overtime on top of my normal 40 hour work week.

And one of those days...I'll be at work at 5 AM and won't leave until 2 AM the next day....and then have to be back at work at 8 AM that next day.

Fuck this time of year.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:49 PM 05-26-2018
Thanks you, very nince
[Reply]
Bowser 02:52 PM 05-26-2018
Between this week, next week and the week after.....I'll have 60 hours of overtime on top of my normal 40 hour work week.

And one of those days...I'll be at work at 5 AM and won't leave until 2 AM the next day....and then have to be back at work at 8 AM that next day.

Fuck this time of year.
Jesus. Don't you work for the Census Bureau in Cali? WTF is so important about this time of year that you've got to pack all those work hours in?

Makes feel guilty when I have to put in ~55 hours a week.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 02:52 PM 05-26-2018
ok
[Reply]
Bowser 02:54 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
Thank you
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Yo
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Thanks you, very nince
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
ok
:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:55 PM 05-26-2018
Jesus. Don't you work for the Census Bureau in Cali? WTF is so important about this time of year that you've got to pack all those work hours in?

Makes feel guilty when I have to put in ~55 hours a week.
I work in elections. And I just so happen to be in charge of training all of the poll workers that work on Election Day. 30 classes over two weeks. Election Day is normally a 20 hour day for me.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:06 PM 05-26-2018
I hope everyone on here has a great three day weekend. Kick back, forget work, go to the lake, the beach, ocean, wherever and have some cold adult beverages. Make some time to remember those that aren't in your lives any longer, and tell stories that make you laugh while remembering them. Enjoy yourselves - you've earned it.

And for those that are stuck at work, apologies. I'll have a cold one in your honor.
Back at ya.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:07 PM 05-26-2018
I work in elections. And I just so happen to be in charge of training all of the poll workers that work on Election Day. 30 classes over two weeks. Election Day is normally a 20 hour day for me.
Damn. I hope you make up for it in salary and/or time off down the road. That's a grind.

What's your drink of choice? I'll have one or three for you!
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:10 PM 05-26-2018
Damn. I hope you make up for it in salary and/or time off down the road. That's a grind.

What's your drink of choice? I'll have one or three for you!
I’ll make up for it with a nice $3000 in my paycheck.

Whatever makes you feel like shit and makes you vomit.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up