ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Morgan Freeman DANGEROUS PREDATOR??!!???
DaNewGuy 12:53 PM 05-24-2018
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ssment-n877126
Originally Posted by :
Among other things, Freeman allegedly subjected two women to “unwanted touching” and three said he made “public comments about women’s clothing or bodies.”

“But each of them said they didn’t report Freeman’s behavior, with most saying it was because they feared for their jobs,” CNN reported.

CNN said it also reached out to “dozens more people” who worked with Freeman and who said they never saw him misbehave and insisted he was “a consummate professional on set and in the office.”

Only two of the women accusing Freeman — including Chloe Melas, a co-author of the CNN article, who says she was harassed while interviewing the actor on a junket — were named. NBC has not verified the allegations against the iconic 80-year-old actor.

[Reply]
Frazod 12:21 PM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
I know I'm probably in the minority but boy do I hate fake tits! They look like a softball was cut in half and implanted side by side in her chest. Look like two rocks. :-)
Meh. I like 'em big, and as long as they're well done, I could give a shit if they're fake or not. As Arsenio Hall once said, if they're fake, I'd like to know where to get some. I'll mount a pair on my dashboard so I'll have something to play with while I'm stuck in traffic. :-)

The only time it sucks is when they implant them on a girl who was completely flat chested and they look like two lumps four or five inches apart. That's nasty. Basically the female equivalent of a combover.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:08 PM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I hope this isn’t true, and unfortunately, there are women that lie about this kind of thing. BUT, I agree with BigRedChief, just shut up and keep your damn hands off. There is ZERO reason to put even a finger on a woman, and/or to say anything to them about how they look. If you want to ask her out on a date, then freaking ask her out on a date. Despite what most men think, not every woman wants to be touched or complimented. Men can be old, fat, and just generally unattractive and STILL think a woman likes it when they talk about how good they look, or how their clothes fit, or how their lip gloss makes their lips look. Just keep your hands to yourself, shut up, and be a gentleman... it’s not that difficult.
Even if you shut up they'll still accuse you of something. Now you're being dismissive.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:52 AM 05-26-2018
I bet Jessica Tandy would have had some tales to tell. Driving Miss Daisy, indeed.
[Reply]
beach tribe 09:07 AM 05-26-2018
This shit is obviously some kind of conspiracy against certain members of Hollywood or what not
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:13 PM 05-28-2018
Kinda funny that the # sign can be said aloud as "pound."

#metoo.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:42 PM 05-28-2018
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Kinda funny that the # sign can be said aloud as "pound."

#metoo.
:-)
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 12:59 AM 05-29-2018
Bitches should be on their knees thankful that the likes of Morgan Fucking Freeman gave them the time of day, let alone anything resembling sexual attention.

I mean, who the fuck are they? What distinguishes their titties and pussy from literally all other women? As if their education, conversation skills, or career choices are even worth the likes of someone a fraction as accomplished as Morgan Freeman.

MGTOW looking more enticing day after day.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up